How much effort would you put to be with the girl you like?

I met a guy and he shows great interest in me, all the signals are just right and he even told me that he likes me and thinks of me often

however, I believe action speaks louder than words

we hang out at our mutual friends place a lot... Sometimes alone, other times with company

he texts everyday But never asked me out on a date

I must mention that he got out of a long term relationship over a month and a half ago... He did admit that he knew from the start the relationship won't last due to circumstance

what's happening? Is he worth my time and attention or not... I'm just going with the flow now

11

Most Helpful Guy

• he might want to make sure you are worth.. probably a trust issue from his previous relationship? or he could be shy too...

• He did tell me that he's a shy person.. But why does it stop him from asking me out if he knows I like him too?

• sadly that did not happen ahaha

He reacted like the shy guy "trying" to be cool with it

• dear lord haha. well why dont you ease him and take the first step. i see no reason why he wouldn't want to be with you

What Guys Said 10

• As long as I receive some feedback from girl I like I can do wonders to get her. But if she acts hard to get for too long or plays stupid games with me I lose interest quickly. I like straightforward girls.

• I stayed 6 months longer in the army. If I opted for the long service and was among the first in the officers' exams, I could do my 'service' where I wanted (near were SHE lived). If I opted to be a noncom I had 6 months less service to do but would be forced to stay a year out of the country.

• You're awesome! Lucky girl

• A lot of effort. But I think he's not asking you out because he's not sure of your answer. Just text him and say "Why don't you ask me out?"

• NO FEMALE DESERVES MY ENERGY.

• Aww did a female hurt your feelings? Its gonna be okay when you meet the right one ;p

• HAHAHA!!!

• Personally I don't go the extra mile for a girl

• That is strange he hasn't asked you out yet. Maybe he's still trying to "build the foundation"

• im putting all my heart into being with her.

• Too much probably. Because I know girls prefer a guy who doesn't seem to be trying too hard.

• Hmm that's true but this guy, I didn't even acknowledge him until he persistently paid attention to me and such

• He's not the type that shuffles his way into things, he feels that you're not ready.
    Somethings it can be cool for the girl to plan things too rather than wait for him to do the planning.

Why do we have to do the planning all the time?

• Hey, I'm still putting effort into this one beautiful person one year later, even if she doesn't feel the same