What are some reasons you'd read a text but not answer it? Besides being busy or not wanting to talk to the girl?

What are some reasons you'd read a text but not answer it? Besides being busy or not wanting to talk to the girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if I'm busy or driving. Texts, Facebook PMs, I get phone notifications for both. If it's there, I read it. If I read it, I answer it. Simple. Rude to do otherwise. I don't maintain a wide circle of contacts, so it's easy to keep on top of it all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I always respond straight away whats the point in playing games

Well unless it's my mum asking for computer advice then i'll put it off for a couple of days haha

I might not respond if it's something i feel is silly or they havn't thought it through as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I always reply if I have read the message. Otherwise I just won't open the message that way it doesn't get seen as ignoring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are my only reasons. I am flattered when a woman would text me. I would read it and respond right then if she texted me. Whether we are dating or not. I don't like those games of waiting to text or call back 2-3 days later. That's not what I am looking for. If I appear desperate or needy then so be it. She wasn't someone I would want to be with anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to look desperate or I'm not into her or mad

0|1
    0|0
  • Needing time to think about the answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO IT

I'M LAZY AND I SAY I'LL DO IT LATER

OR WHATEVER BORING THING I'M DOING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TALKING TO YOU.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I want to think of a really witty answer, but it takes me forever

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly u forget to respond

0|0
    0|0
  • Forgetting.

0|0
    0|0
  • i might be trying to think of the perfect response

0|0
    0|0
  • Not able to , broken phone

0|0
    0|0
  • try tp lay hard to get. like i dont need you and shit. thats supposed to make you wet, isn't it?

0|0
    0|0