Do you ever regret never giving someone the chance to go out with you?

In terms of you just used the person for your gain rather than wanting to be with them

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people don't see the point in being in a relationship in which they aren't happy and that's understandable because that's how relationships work. They can't be one sided.

Even if you do feel really bad for the person in question and end up going out with them because you believe in chances (been there) and you're not completely certain that these people aren't capable of making you happy and content. If it works out for you then great but often, you'll find that it only gets more complicated if you're certain that the person is not for you. They get more attached and it's hard to break up the relationship without crushing their hearts.

So yeah sometimes it's better not to give things a shot when you know things just won't work. It may sound harsh but rejection is a part of life and you have to work your way through it and find someone new.

What Guys Said 6

• No but I regret giving them a chance

• As if this would've ever happened to me haha

• I regret never asking anyone out

• Yes. Sometimes. But in such cases I'm not entirely sure I want to, so it's probably for the best.

• I don't regret giving it a chance. I do regret letting it go on longer than it should have

• No. I have good taste.

• Say the female was good looking and nice would you still think that?

• not my fault you got rejected by someone

• Careful of that ego of yours

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, yes I do. Not that, but not asking someone out who was so obviously into me.
    I was a wuss - some time ago.

• Nope. I don't. I've had many chances and many dudes but I still like this one guy I can't be with and I'll continue liking him until well forever.

• I've only felt that way once before. But truthfully I just wasn't ready for a relationship at the time.

• yes i met someone who like me but i didn't like him. i realized i liked him when he was going out with my friend does that make me a bad person

• No, not at all.