Why is he acting like this? We were dating I could say but then he started ignoring me and now he doesn't even say 'hi' when he sees me on the street. Why is he being such a jerk?

I went out with this guy for a while, we were dating I could say but then he started ignoring me and now he doesn't even say 'hi' when he sees me on the street. Why is he being such a jerk?

Most Helpful Guy

• did u said sth tht pissed him off? :-/

• No, everything was okay until he suddenly stopped talking to me :/

• weird then... o_O

What Guys Said 2

• Because he is an ass
    Stop caring about him and his actions and find yourself someone who values you

• how the hell should we know lol :D

• Well perhaps you had a similar situation and you can say what made you act like that. I clearly can't ask him, so what else is left?

• you have really explained the whole situation... you just said u were dating and he suddenly started ignoring you. the way i see it, there could be a million reasons. most likely he lost interest lol

• havent* really

What Girls Said 2

• Has he shown significant interest in you that leads you to believe he has feelings for you in the first place? Or were both of you just in a scenario where he had to spend time with you, and now that the moment has passed, he’s moved on with his own life?

• He told me that he liked me, and he clearly seemed interested, and now I am just confused..

• Of course, it hurts and annoys you that you’re being ignored by a guy you think is pretty special. But in the grand scheme of things, does it matter to you? Do you see this guy as an integral part of your future? And finally, is he worth the effort you’re putting into trying to understand why he’s ignoring you

Nope!

• oh this is happened to me far to many times, and you can sit and think what did i do wrong or why he is acting like this but truth is you just need to move past it and continue with your life because there's no point wasting time over someone who didn't care enough about your feelings