Will he text me? We talked the other day and both said we had a great time and I haven't heard from him in 4 days now. So shoud I move on or text him myself?

Last Thursday I went out with a guy on a date. We went to one of those TED shows and had a great time, talked a lot, went for a walk and a bite to eat. I really had a great time, it was really easygoing and fun. I could tell that he was into me. When we were parting he kissed me and said see ya. We talked the other day and both said we had a great time. And I haven't heard from him in 4 days now. So shoud I move on or text him myself?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• It won't hurt anything to say hello, and ask him how he's doing just to test out the waters. But going four days after a date without any communication is typically not a good sign.

• text him is my advice

What Girls Said 1

• If you talked after the date and he said he had a good time, maybe he's just busy or doesn't want to seem to clingy. Text him if it bothers you.