To wait for a first date for 1 month and 2 weeks after meeting for the first time, is it too long or not?

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah kinda long in my opinion... guess 1st date should happen within a month basically 8)

• One month and 2 or 3 weeks? hehe

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the situation. Did you meet online? Are you physically remote from each other? Busy schedules? Need more info, please.

• Well I did not meet him online I met him in person on April 4th during a family Easter trip. We had only been communicating by text sparingly. Like 4 days after we met and we returned alreayd from the trip we agree that we will hang out one day we never said when and he agree. The a week passed and he mentioned me lets hang out but that week he could not then the week after that I could not and we postpone it for one week after but then we had everything ready for May2nd and he texted me first in hte morning of that day and apologize because he could not go due to the boxing match and told me lets leave the date for other day. SO I told him sure but next week I could not do it beuae I have a compromise so I told him to leave it for this week and he said Ok we see each other then and this date is supposed to take place this satruday

• Its never too late or too early

• I believe I waited like 18 months once so nope

• A year and a half for the first date? Really? How come?

• legal reasons mostly.

What Girls Said 1

• If your schedules are busy its ok, but it does show somewhat of disinterest

• The blame could lie on schedules I guess beause some week he could and I could not or viceversa and taht has been dragging for the month and 2 weeks since I met him