Dont wanna loose him , what to do?

I am 25 still single , my best friend asked me to marry him, should i say? But i am not attracted to him but i dont wanna loose him as a friend too?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in the same situation. My best friend did that too. I tired dating him off and on over the years but when it came time to say I do. I couldn't do it cause I didn't love him in the same way he did. I wouldn't be happy either. Yes I lost him as a friend. Right after I told him no. I met someone else and I gained a new best friend now we are in a relationship. We are happy together. We love each other very much. Girl don't settle for unhappiness. You deserve someone that you are attracted to and loved by.

What Guys Said 3

• Aren't you the same girl who asked this question 2 days ago? Not attracted to the friend and want to try a arranged marriage

Well whatever if you are not attracted to him then you can't be with him...

• I think you are mistaking me! Dude i didn't say anything about arrange marriage?

• Ya i know.. sorry i though you are the same asker i saw 2 says ago!

• Nothing u can really do. Tell him how u fell but u may and likely will lose a friend.

• Is this a joke? Why would you marry someone you're not attracted to just to keep hanging out with them?

What Girls Said 2

• if you're not into him or in love with him say no. tell him how you feel. that you love him as a friend but not as a partner... he'll understand, if he's really your friend.. just be honest :D

• He will understand but he may not stay her friend.

• that doesn't mean she should lie though, right

if he can't stay her friend it's becuase he's inlove with her and will only hurt by staying her friend. makes sense to me...

• Yeah of course she shoildnt lie.

• the worst thing you could ever do is lead him on. you need to talk to him and tell him how you feel. never know you might not loose him as a friend but if you do then you just need to accept it.