Please help me, not sure what to do in this situation?

Hey, everyone! So I just finished my freshman year of college (yay!), and I have to say it's been a great year! Early on this semester, I started having a crush on a guy in one of my classes. We get along pretty well and have hung out a few times, and I think he may like me, although I'm not entirely sure. So anyway, I'm not sure how I should go about keeping in touch/hanging out over the summer. We're both taking summer classes at our university, and he's hinted that he's open to seeing me by mentioning where he usually hangs out. The thing is, I'm not sure how to arrange meeting up with him. I don't want to just awkwardly text him and be like, "Hey, we should hang out sometime" because I'm really scared I might annoy him. Also, he's an international student (from Japan), so he'll be returning home for the summer after summer classes end. How can I keep in touch with him until he comes back in the fall? I guess what I'm essentially asking is: how can I talk to/hang out with him while we both have class this summer, and how can I continue to keep in touch/stay on his mind while he's away for the rest of the summer? He doesn't seem to be much of a texter, and seems to prefer face to face communication. I also found him on Facebook recently (he just made one), but I'm scared to add him because we don't have any mutual friends on there, and I don't want to seem like a stalker. Haha help me, please!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you guys have already been hanging out and stuff then it wouldn't be a bother for you to just ring him up sometime to hang out. Or the old fashioned way and just walk up to him in person and ask him... hey would you like to (fill in the blank)? When he leaves you could face time or Skype.

• Good advice :) It's just that I'm worried about seeming too pushy, considering the fact that he's from another country, and I'm not entirely sure what the expectations are when it comes to dating there.

• It is, good luck and I hope you have a great Summer!!

• Thanks, you too!

What Guys Said 1

• what animes do you watch?

• Well, I'm a girl, so I'm into shojo ones like Vampire Knight, Free!, Ouran High School Host Club, etc. I've watched some Tokyo Ghoul, and I'm planning to start Death Note soon :)

• Haha that's funny, but I don't do one night stands...

• u nvr know he might get attached too you just from one night but honestly go up to him say hi and ask him hey you wanna take a walk

What Girls Said 1

• U won't annoy him stop bein scared and do it

• Haha do what? Details would be nice, please :)

• Good i am glad ur gonna do it i hope i helped let me know how it went. And if u feel like chickin out look up what i told u! Who deserves him u? Or somebody else? Its U!

• So inspirational haha :)