Why does it seem that darker men like white women?

I'm very short at 5'2" but have a very cute personality and I have very fair skin and blue eyes. All the guys that have hit on me are darker men, ex. Indian, Persian, Italian. They're very charming and dress very well. It's nice but I was just wondering why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been worrying this too, I get a lot of Asian and African guys hitting on me, and I am same as you, fair hair most of the time anyway and I am only 5 2 with blue eyes, but I have quite a big ass and lips and average tits. I think as Pakistani, Indian and African women tend to have biggish lips and bums that is why they are attracted to me. I am aware that is a very stereotypical comment but I am only using it for the purposes of answering this question. No racism intend.

What Guys Said 3

• i'd say it was COINCIDENCE and nothing more basically... ;-)

• So, because some guys hit on you, that automatically means they like all white women? Did it even occur that they just like you?

• just personal tastes i guess. these days, its very common for people to want to see whats on the other side of the pond, as in, women outside of their racial background

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's a cultural thing to (often) prefer lighter skin in some areas of the world like India and the Middle East.

• Men like who they like. Just cus one particular guy who is dark liked you. Don't mean all like your type lol

• Italians are not dark. Some people are attracted to their complete opposites I think.

• they do i don't know why