Lessons you've learnt from your past dating experiences?

No bitter coments please

Most Helpful Guy

• I have leaned that it requires work and a heavy commitment to each other. Every relationship and woman will be different form the next in some way. As much as we all do, try not to judge a person to harshly based upon appearances or their past. Get to know the person and really invest in them. Be as honest as possible or however much you feel like sharing. Definitely do not try to be someone you are NOT. Love and relationships are complicated and sometimes miscommunications and arguments happen, but apologize if you are in the wrong and make up afterwards. Love your partner for who they are and what they will become. There are many lessons that relationships teach us and each varies

What Girls Said 1

• I have learned ignorance truly is bliss

What Guys Said 5

• "u'll never b in a relationship dude... u know deep inside u don't wanna start 1 basically... 8)"

this

• My last relationship ended very badly and I have noticed I am wary of forming a new one. A good thing, I don't know?

• Relationships are like tending gardens, or trimming a Bonsai tree
    Do not date outside your faith.
    Poetry can make a girl swoon, paintings to.
    Treat a woman like a person, a princess, a Greek goddess than a person again.

• 1. Never date crazy.

2. If she show sign of clingy, just run immediately.

3. You can't turn a whore into a housewife.

• Can't turn a whore into a housewife, care to explain mate

• Once a cheater always a cheater. If she unfaithful and sleep around, you can't change her.

• For me, to stop dating.