Why are white girls dating outside their race more frequently that they date within their race?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, nor a good thing, but I always wondered why are there more white girls with other races than white girls with white guys? Are white girls usually more attracted to those that look way different than them? Is it because other races can give them beautiful mixed babies while white guys can't? are other races generally more charming, romantic, interesting? or is it simple because they don't believe white guys have what it takes anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure what the statistics are for dating, but for interracial marriage, white people are the least likely to marry someone of a different race.

en.wikipedia.org/.../Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

Probably not the most accurate statistics, but OKCupid analyzes it's data and found that all women had a preference for their own race.
    blog.okcupid.com/.../

White women are most likely to reply to messages sent by white men.

54% of white women say that they strongly prefer to date someone of their own skin colour/racial background.
    blog.okcupid.com/.../

What Girls Said 6

• Because there are statistically more people outside of your own race than people in your own race (if you add up all the other races vs your own), so there are more people to fall for I suppose.

• That is not true. There are more people from other races in the world, but USA is still 63% white, Canada is still 80% white and Australia is like 70% white I believe.

• No. I'm not 30-35, I'm 22. And you're the stupid one here assuming a stupid thing. How the bloody hell did you assume that I was talking about the whole world? Like.. do you even realise that Europe is 90% white? It's statistically impossible for most white girls to date outside their race there. I was talking about multicultural places, dumbass

• And how the hell was I supposed to know that you are in the US when you're on anon? I'm not the dumbass here, clearly. Good bye now. Arguing with ignorant people is like talking to a brick wall and I actually have better things to do with my life! ^_^

• I don't think you or anyone can accurately make that generalization.

• Well that's what I see everywhere I go. White girls with non-white guys all over the place.

• ... Anecdotal evidence is not evidence. Stop being so bigoted.

• Also, the media. Almost all white women that I see in media are dating/married to black/hispanic men. Same thing with black/hispanic men... I don't think it's just a coincidence.

• It's a fashion statement for the younger generation. Like the purse dogs. I went to college for 3 yes with 20 some things. I have a bi racial child. The young females are obsessed with bi racial kids yes. They are obsessed with the rap video image of black males. I used to get asked the most insanely stupid questions by girls curious about black males. However there are some who simply find another person they are compatible with who happen to be another race. Are Black men better in bed, more romantic, etc? No. But a high majority are very smooth sweet talkers who verbally know how to make a woman feel special. And in general more polite than many white males.

• Where do you come up with these figures white girls are the same as any other race the mostly date their own.

• Well lots of girls find black men more outgoing, confident, and fun.

• Okay but why do they date mostly other races? I mean only a minority still date white guys these days so yea...

• I'm white I've only dated my race, but given opportunity I would date outside of it,

What Guys Said 6

• How dare those women date out of there race! thank you kind sir we will have to reel them back in and teach them a proper lesson!!! : P

But really its highly up to preference and the person isn't it?

• That's false.

• People chase what they do not have. It's the law of the "humans".

• I find it hard to get a date with a white girl here where I live. And I'm a pretty good looking mixed guy in my own opinion. So I don't know where you got that info from. If so, point em out to me bro! I've been wanting one but just isn't my luck

• According to statistics, you're wrong.

• Most people date within their own race.