He didn't text/call after our first date. What happened?

It seemed like we had a great time! And right before he dropped me off at my home he was like we should've went and grabbed a late night snack so I was like yes we should've then he said that he was willing to turn all the way back and go! And while I was getting out of his car he was like "See you!" And all seemed well! It's been 24 hours and I haven't heard anything from him. I'd really love to know what happened.

What Guys Said 2

• ughhh... y don't u try to call then?

• Because I don't want to look desperate.

• Have you called or texted him?

• Nope.

• He did.

• Then I think you should let him know that you want to see him again. Last year, I was briefly talking with a girl. I asked her for the first date. It went well. The next morning, she sent me a Facebook message saying that she wanted to hang out again.

So, tell him you want to meet up again. Tell him you had a great time and that it would be great to go out with him again. Say "go out". "Hang out" implies friendship.

What Girls Said 0