Will he ever ask me to be his girlfriend?

I've been dating this guy for about 9 months now. He's 9 years older than me.. We go out on dates , talk everyday, and have sex. I've asked him if he ever thought of us as friends with benefits and he said no.. I've told him plenty of times how I felt about him and I don't know if he's too shy to ask me to be his girlfriend or what? He's told he wants to wait for the perfect time to ask me to be his girlfriend and he wants it to feel " natural " ... Whatever that means lol.. I've asked him does he think he's falling for me and he replies " I don't know " I've even asked him did he want to be my boyfriend ( like me making the first move like to ask him out ) and he says " I don't know " should I just wait or no?

I also gave him my virginty... I really do care about him like I've fell in love with him but I just really hope he isn't using me because that will seriously break my heart.. I don't know what he truly wants

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, for God's sakes... press him for an answer. If he's that commitment-averse after everything you already do together, that says something about him. Speaking as a pretty shy guy myself, he ought to be able to give you a straight answer if he feels anything for you.

What Guys Said 3

• oh well... guess u need tellin him 2 decide... otherwise y insist? 8)

• Sounds like he's using you. he's just gives you answers to keep your hopes up so he can continue using you.

• I think you should wait he's tipping on the edge...

What Girls Said 3

• I say drop it. It's been 9 months!

• Sounds like he already sees you as his girlfriend. I think its time you asked him straight away.

• Give him a ultimatum, make it official by a set date or its over. You've given him 9 months, you shouldn't give him any longer. 9 months is plenty of time for even the most undecided person in the world to decide.