I'm 31. What is the youngest and oldest age that would be acceptable for me to date in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• If we do that formula thingy, your age divided by two + 7, the result is ~22 years, so that would be the youngest. Don't know about the oldest. Afterall, just do what you want. As long as it's legal, it's acceptable.

What Girls Said 6

• If say like... 21-ish to 100+

As long as you're not taking advantage of anyone and have fun what's the problem?

• At 31, I think it would be good to find a woman 28-34

• I guess it's around 21-41. But it depends

• Depends on what you want out of it. If it's something more seriously you might not be at the same points in your life if the other person is younger and viceversa if they are older. You just have to be clear of what you hope to get out of it. 24+ is a good place to start.

• 25 as you don't want to look like a pervert. The oldest depends if you want children.

• I guess dating 24 in over, make you look less like a perv

What Guys Said 6

• depends on you and what you believe honestly. I try to stay within 5 years of my age for dating does not matter if older or younger

• any legal age basically ;-)

• 18-100yrs old! I got a bucket list! D:)

• I like the rule half your age plus seven and above!

• by the X/2 +7 rule the youngest and oldest are 21.5-48

• Whatever is legal.