Teasing boyfriend?

I like to tease my boyfriend. And not in the school girl kind of way, as in turning him on, but I do it and when he's about to touch himself or touch me, I'd deny him and just hold his hands down and continue my teasing, haha. He absolutely hates it but loves it at the same time. What do you think about this? I don't want him to hate me but I love seeing the reaction I get out of him. The way his face quirks up and how his breathing becomes heavier is just very attractive to me haha. Am I a bad girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• No but ur gonna be a handful

• Hahah lol I don't like to not be in control. He's always one upping me in different ways so this is just my thing where I'm the one in control, you know

• Most def i do dom and sub with my man and he loves it i give it to him real hard and he loves it! I first give a couple beers maybe some vodka and away i go😊

• Girl power!

What Guys Said 7

• Search the internet for "chastity" play or "orgasm denial."

Make sure your boyfriend's onboard with what you're doing - and talk to him often, check in on his emotions, etc.

Have fun :) Lots of fun!

• As long as you and the teasing and something about it afterwards I think you are probably fine. If you leave him with blue balls then maybe

• hahaha no... he may likes it.. who knows? ^_^

• Interesting. Now I'm all hot and bothered all of a sudden, hah

• Nope, as long as you don't perpetually deny it, there's nothing wrong with a girlfriend playing games with her be as long as in the end he wins, and by the nature of the game, she wins too.

• You can't act happy about that. It's part of the game.

• I'd eventually stop showing interest and ignore you teasing.

What Girls Said 1

• If all you ever dobis tease him and never let him actually do anything sexual with you then sorey but that is really mean. If you aren't ready to do sexual things with him that's ok but it's cruel to turn him on intentionally like that.