Guys, would you date a girl of the height 5'4 ft if your around the height of 5'10 ft to 6 ft and would she be considered as short?

Also i would like to know a woman who is 5'4 ft is that considered short in general not only for guys of that height thanks

I had another thing to ask whilst im here posting this question do guys feel superior being taller then a girl?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't feel superior if taller than a woman - 5'4" a good height for a girl.

What Guys Said 8

• My buddy is 5' 10 and he went on a blind date with a girl who was 4' 9 it went really well for them so yeah.

She's also one tough cookie and is a high level tae kwon do specialist. O. o

When she showed me a video of her breaking bricks wither her bare hands...

Jeezuz mindblown.

• 5ft 4 inches cannot be called short. Personally I find taller women hot. 5ft 7 or 8 inches is the perfect height for a woman. Taller than that would not be good for a woman.

• 5'4" is average basically... in most countries :-)

• Yes I would.

And a girl 5'4" who is going out with me would be considered my girlfriend. Short height is not a bad thing.

• Yes I would

• She ain't short she is just fine at 5.4

• Smaller or shorter girls are often adorable, so I could easily be attracted to them, their cute.

• I wouldn't date a girl below 5 feet considering my height which is 5'11"