Whats the point of relationships nowadays?

Dont tell me i haven't found the right one yet. Look at the stats. a lot of people cheat, a lot of people will get bored, a lot of people will just leave. Whats the point? Love is something i crave. And knowing how people are nowadays, it gives me no hope at all. People tell me all the time to give up, but i just can't..

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, yes it can be disappointing finding someone you click with on more than one level. Someone who is physically attractive, with a beautiful mind and similar interests just hasn't come your way yet. Think about all the people you once had romantic type feelings for, it never worked out because there probably is still more than one compatable partner out there for you. There's 7 BILLION people on the planet and you're worried you haven't found one who you can share a relationship with? You're in my same age range, you have time to get control of your life right now, you will meet many people on your journey. Eventually you will fall for someone and they will fall for you. You can't give up on love because it happens when you least expect it.

What Girls Said 3

• Only to keep humanity from going extinct.

• Companionship
    If you crave it enough, you keep looking

• There is truth in what you say.

What Guys Said 5

• "Look at the stats"

where are the stats?

• i guess people still need companionship then... LOL :-P

• Everyone wants love but it's hard to find. They settle for cheaper things that are short term and end in heart ache.

• once you get into a relationship you'll know :-)

• I've been in multiple and they all end the same.

• You shouldn't