Guys who say they don't like "too skinny" girl, would you date this girl?

She's pretty much a double zero and she's tall (model)
Guys who say they don't like

DONT GIVE ME THAT PERSONALITY BULLSHIT BC y'all ARE HYPOCRITS AND I SEE YOU GUYS STILL PICKING GIRLS ALL THE TIME ON ONE POST THEN SAYING "PERSONALITY BLAHA BAH" ON ANOTHER

• yes
  • no
I was wondering why some people make thinking I was mad in the comments but now I realize I put the bottom part in all caps. Well I want actually yelling. I just had caps lock on and didn't fix it but I put it there BC some guys literally are so hypocritical and will pick a girl BC she's hot but on another post say something completely opposing their actions
Wasn't *** yelling

Most Helpful Guy

• If she got rid of the nose ring I would date her. Nose rings are disgusting, and there is no way I could stand dating someone with a nose ring. Sometimes I even gag when I see someone with a nose ring.

Excluding the nose ring, physically she is very pretty. She isn't my preference, but I can still be attracted to women outside of my preference. Beautiful women come in many forms. Just because you may have one favorite art style doesn't mean you can't find beauty in other types of art as well. The same holds true for the female form.

There is a difference between a preference and a requirement. There is nothing hypocritical about that. I don't know why women can't understand that a guy can be attracted to a woman, without her being his ideal. Being my favorite body shape or height is a preference. Not having a hunk of shrapnel sticking out of her face is a requirement.

It wasn't just the caps that got people upset. The caps didn't help but the part where you called guys hypocrites is more what people are taking an issue with. If you want to use a word like that you need to be more careful about how you phrase is so it doesn't sound like an attack on the entire male gender. Instead you accused us all of being hypocrites.

• so your requirement is no nose ring? & I didn't accuse all guys of being hypocrites. I accused guys who make hypocritical actions as being hypocrites

• You're right, I and everyone should be more specific and careful with their word selections when it comes to discussions, but my question specifically addressed "guys who say they don't like too skinny girls", so I figured that would be enough clarification.

• But I think the septum ring looks great on her.

What Guys Said 33

• going by looks, yes she's attractive

But I wouldn't want anything serious or longterm with a model.

• Why's that?

• No, it doesn't really matter and I know it's a hypothetical question. I was simply curious as to why you wouldn't want anything serious with a model (not this model in specific.)
      by the way, you never know, it could happen.

• @Grace_Rdz
      The modeling industry is known for promiscuousity, drug use and the party lifestyle. Additionally most models end up doing nudity or sexually charged shoots. I'm not willing to share my girlfriend, the idea that a bunch of old guys with cameras just get to pay money to see my girlfriend expose her body isn't something I'd be ok with long-term. Plus those pictures will be there for friends, family and future kids to see. Also contrary to the popular belief that models are really confident a lot of them are extremely insecure because of the industry.

overall I'd say most models are more trouble than they are worth in the long run. I'm sure there are exceptions but I just don't see me ever finding a soul mate in a model.

• She has a really pretty face, now if only she'd get rid of that nose ring.

• No. Don't get me wrong she has a gorgeous face, but that's way too little meat on her bones. Just look at those arms, they're twigs.

• I would say she would look very bony if you took clothes off if she put on 20 lbs she would be out of this world.

• Personality does matter but so do looks.

• She's had. I'd tap that.

• I seriously wouldn't

• If she sisnt have the nose ring. The ring screams slut to me.

• I would I love skinny girls to be honest

• Those eyes are mesmerizing, those lips seem so soft.. a tall model you say

if i could date her (she's out of my league) i don't really know if i would.
    sorry, but my hesitation is too much to vote yes, so its a no right now.

• it depends on her personality /joke

neck up she's so perf. usually not into such skinny females but her face makes up for a lot so yea i would

• No, I wouldn't date her and, since you don't want to play nice, you don't get to know why.

• yea, sure. nose rings are a bit odd though, but i'm a chill sort of guy and i wouldn't care. She's skinny but she ain't anorexic. Yea, sure I'd date her.

• Yes I would even though she is a little skinny...

• She has a gorgeous face but that body.. she looks like she could be snapped in two with my bare hands... Way too skinny.

• Sure. She's sexy. Very good looking and model-esque

• Her head is bigger than her body. No.

• That nose ring makes her look tacky. ..

She is pretty but too skinny for me.

• Ditch the nose ring up and I'm in 100% based on looks only. (She's hot)

• She looks fine.

I define skinny as bones pushing against her skin...

• Sure I'd go out with her.

Putting on ten pounds would do her wonders, though.

• No too skinny.

• ok, you're not desirale, get over it.

• No... Why would she be an exception? She's skinny as fuk.

• Too skinny and tall. I prefer, short 4-9 to 5-3 and thick in the thighs. Skinny women also tend to have smaller breast and their bones show (not sexy at all)

• nose rings are ugly in my opinion, it's turn off.

Skinny waaa damn that perfect <3

• Why so? I think some look good and others don't.

• I can see her collarbones that's just too gross and she doesn't really look healthy, she looks like she is sick and dying. Don't get me wrong I'd a skinny girl just not an anorexic looking one. Also not a big fan of nose rings.

• I think the nose ring looks good on her but my collars bones show

• Yeah nose rings are a choice and not every guy feels the same as me about them lol. Just happens to be my preference, if you wanna get a nose ring get a nose ring it's not like no one would date you or something.

• nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• She's beautiful. Like most guys I'm not that into tall girls, but if she's a nice person and all that then yes, I'd date her.

• Why aren't you into to tall girls? Most guys? I thought guys liked tall girls. I'm 6'1" by the way

• I just like girls to be smaller than than me it's cute and feminine and all that stuff.
      I've always heard most guys say they prefer the same height or shorter (which can be said for me as well) and I've heard girls say they prefer the same height or taller.

I have also heard girls say that they think guys prefer tall girls, but I don't know where you're all getting your information from because it seems only girls think that in my experience. It's just something girls wind up believing apparently. I suspect it's the fashion industry's fault.

A guy did an analysis here on GaG a little while back...

- The average idealized female height is 5'5"

Source: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8408-are-you-too-tall-short-for-the-opposite-gender

• Although I should add that it's not a big deal in the long term, if we click personality-wise then it's no problem at all. It's just that tall isn't something I'm initially attracted to physically.

So just stick to flats I guess. Heels don't look good anyway. :P

• Just off physical appearance I would go on a few dates with her but if she has a horrible personality I won't date her because who wants a girl that's so full of herself.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 4

• She's so beautiful! <3

• Damn she's hot! plus her eyes are an extremely rare color like only 2% of people in the entire world have that eye color.

• If I were a guy I still would even if she is super slim because she has a pretty face.

• Holy cow! Is that you? What a beautiful girl!!! Beautiful eyes!!!

• Don't listen to the negative comments of the guys, they probably will never get a smoking beauty like that ever. You/She is too intimidating for most men, they can't handle very beautiful women/models!