Girls, Do any of you just not want a boyfriend?

I enjoy being single for now and having guy friends without taking it to the next level. Do any of you ladies feel the same?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel. I have a lot to focus on right now and a boyfriend would just complicate things. I am in college, trying to find a job, and dealing with a whole lot of family problems. I love my guy friends and they all have my back. Luckily, these guys have known me for years so I don't have to worry about them wanting to take it to the next level. I just don't have the time or energy to put into a relationship right now. It's not an unusual thing to like being single and wanting to stay that way.

What Girls Said 20

• not now, yeah. id definitely like a man in my life later on tho.

• I love being single!

• I could take or leave a boyfriend at the moment. I'm going to be so busy come September that I won't be able to breathe, let alone date.

• Good luck for September

• I married when I was 22, I was married 23 years. Now I realize the beauty of being single. Enjoy your freedom, be adventurous and enjoy guy friends, one day your best guy friend will become your life partner.

• Only ever felt like that for one man. If my boyfriend broke up with me it would be party town all the time. Relationships are more work. Being single is only about me me me me me and I like me ;) haha

• Yes, always! Too often do I see people take things to the next level and things get awkward. I just like having some mates to annoy without worrying that they're thinking about me naked :P

• I do not currently want a guy no. I was in a 9 year relationship so im enjoying just clearing my head for a while.

• 17 and have been feeling like this ever since, except I finally have guy friends (but we're not that close to the point of chatting online) this year! I do have some feelings for one of the guys I interact with but it's not that serious and I wouldn't do anything to make things awkward >_>

• Nope I do not want a boyfriend and all the headaches and BS that come with it and relationships. I prefer to see guys and not have anything serious.

• Well I don't want one right now. But It's not like I wanna stay single. I'm just going with the flow. If I find a guy that I have good chemistry with, I'll probably go ahead with it. But if I don't, it wouldn't really bother me.

• right now i do... sometimes i have the yearning to be with someone but overall i like my freedom. it's also nice to be able to have time to myself and focus on me :)

• I don't believe in boyfriend/girlfriend relationships or marriage. I personally find it quite unfair to ask one another for so much loyalty and commitment.

• i dont want a boyfriend. focus on having amazing friends.

• yeah I enjoy being single (:

• yes , thats me i just dont feel like dating even if they are cute and all

• Sometimes it really feels nicer to just be single and you don't feel the need to find a partner

• Yeah, I don't want to a have this "chained" thing now. Relationships are great, but having less rules knowing you aren't in a relationship is so freeing

• i was like than when I wa sin high school.

• I never wanted a boyfriend after my first but I seem to have always been coerced into relationships.

• I do want a boyfriend but I have standards. They have to be educated, have a job, be at least a 7 in terms of look, have an easy to be around personality, and be social as I like to talk and go out and do things. I also really can't stand unconfidence or disloyalty in my partner... I want someone who wants to grow and learn