Would it be weird to approach a girl when she's with a girl friend?

If you want to approach a girl you think is hot, would it be weird if her friend is next to her

I've never been able to approach girls that I don't know, I just think it's really weird, and I don't want to look like a fool. But is it even more weird if she's with a friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• No its not weird, you could try saying 'Hey ladies, i saw you from my table and thought i would come over and say hi. How's your night going?" or something like that. You can direct most of your comments to the girl that you like but don't ignore the friend, be nice and friendly to both.

What Girls Said 2

• Not weird, go for it!

• I don't thin it's weird at all. you should say hi to her friend too so she's not standing there awkwardly haha, but I think that the fact you are able to approach a girl when she's with her friend shows a lot of confidence and that's a great thing.

What Guys Said 2

• Actually, initially getting to meet someone is easier if they are with their friend. They can relax and watch you while you talk to their friend, so there's less pressure in the situation. Also, for you, making conversation is a lot easier with two people, and YOU can also watch HER while she's talking to her friend.. less pressure on YOU as well!

• It's not weird at all but you can't completely ignore the friend and you can't give the friend too much attention. So find the right balance.