How to build confidence?

I'm a fat guy, I'm 6' tall, I get out and do things, like sports and other out door activitives, but I just lack confidence. I know I'm a good person, nice guys, all of that stuff. There is not a shawdow of a doubt that another guy will treat a girl better then I can, I know that for a fact, thats the only thing I'm really confident about.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fake it til you make it! You have to tell yourself every day that you are an amazing confident person, and eventually you will start to believe it!

What Girls Said 2

• Well try treating girls better i can tell you my boyfriend is 6'4 and plays football and he weighs over 300 and i like him plus you have to have confidence i also am a thick woman and it really is about your own level of confidence if your not happy with you then how can you ask someone else to be work on you for a while look in the mirror and say all the things wrong with you then say all your positives not just physical but mentally and personality wise as well once you know your faults they are easier to get over and dont seem like a big deal

• Working out, dressing nice, think about your great points and focus on them and try not to compare yourself to others too much

What Guys Said 2

• Goo suggestion given by the others, but if you want some exercises for confidence thus is what you do;

1. When out in public and we make eye contact with strangers, our first reaction is to look away. Try braking that reaction by holding gaze for a 2 seconds longer.

2. When you buy something, the cashier usually hands you a receipt. Next time you grab it, touch the tips of the fingers with yours as you take it.

Good luck

• Sadly, nowadays or any time in history you would have to look 'good' in the standards given. You should work out, try to dress nicely, and be yourself. This is so important. Highlight what's good about you, not copy someone else.