Can a girl go from a 3/4 in looks to 9/10 in looks?

If she lost 50 pounds plus and etc

have you ever seen it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, we have all seen this. Someone who is happier with themselves, is happier with other people as well.

What Guys Said 11

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif For me, that's not even possible in my books, but overall it might just be.

• Anything is possible nowaday with plastic surgery and make up gurl.

But from losing weight alone? Probably not unless she have a pretty face in the first place.

• I only ask because when I was in high school girls would message me saying I was fat but they would backhand compliment and say I was pretty in the face m. This was back on MySpace. But they would constantly bully me on my weight

• It was back in the day. It was social media that was popular 5-7 years ago haha

• Yeah I know I was jk haahaha

• I suppose it is possible hard to tell without pics

• I think its possible. I see a lot of fat girls with beautiful faces. If they lost some weight, i think they would definitely range in the 8 to 10 range

• There's a possibility.

• Yes yes yes. People think differently about you depending on your social status. You might look like a GQ model, but if you're a loner, not many people will consider how good-looking you are.

• Anything's possible.

• fat is so repulsive for me, she can even go from 1 to 10 if she loses weight.

• I believe it is super possible!

• With make up enhance beauty yas

• She has a better chance being a 3 and going from a 9 than a guy being a 3.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I think so!

• Yes it can happen.

• Absolutely!!! Especially if she had confidence and radiates with an inner beauty 😊