Do men like thin girls?

I'm 5'2 105 pounds but thin. I do have big breast and a small butt so I'm not flat lol.

Ok everyone is taking my question the wrong way I didn't mean to offend anyone and I'm sorry if I did!
EVERYDAY girl lol you make me laugh you call me ugly but yet you have no pics of yourself! I don't care weather anyone thinks I'm fine or not! N I'm not looking for compliments! I think it's funny how of course females are immature who woukd of thought!
Too all the females on here that don't hate thanks cause it takes a real woman to act classy and not talk sh*t. Thanks really I mean it! I'm sick of jealous immature females!

Most Helpful Guy

• You are fishing for compliments. You should work on self-confidence instead of having losers on the internet tell you "how great you are"." You can't type or use proper grammar and you interpret any criticism as "hating bitches."

The fact that your profile picture is zoomed in to your t*ts again highlights the only thing you have to offer the world: your looks.

Looks fade. Honestly, I am an average (at best) looking guy and I wouldn't date you because you are ugly on the inside.

• Lol maybe your the ugly one inside! Your the one judging people. I know for a fact I'm a very sweet and caring person so maybe you should judge yourself as the ugly one!!!!!

• what I love is she said this gentleman is "judging her" WHY ASK A QUESTION IF YOU DONT WANT AN ANSWER!

lmao

What Guys Said 97

• attention whore.

• There is a girl for every guy. Some men like really big girls. Some like really skinny. Some like them in between. A guy may love you because you're thin, but hate that you have have big breasts. Don't get too caught up with you're looks because you're gorgeous the way you are. So don't worry :D

• of course guys like thins girls. som guys stereoptypically love girls with big boobs I don't get that at all, I personally love girls with smaller than average boobs even smaller breasts than average. its super sexy. I mean more than a mouthful what can you do with that. in my expeience the smaller boobs a girl has, the better the is in bed. I really mean that. I don't know if she feels like she has to m ake up for something but the best and wildest girls in bed in my xperience have been girls that have like no boobs at all I swear. normally girls with big t*ts don't do a lot in bed and lie there like a dead fish, a huge turnoff for a guy. don't worry about ur boobs if you carry yourself confident and ur skinny like you say guys will flock to you like bees on honey...belive me honey...

• I don't necessarily prefer one over the other.

I have not dated girls because I considered them to be too small, though. I'm 6'0, and to be honest, I find it difficult to date anyone under 5'2 and shoot for women that are 5'6ish. What I mean by difficult is trying to have a conversation while walking--I always have to lean down to hear. Also, holding hands is awkward when you're a foot taller than a girl.

I like healthy girls with a cute face, nice breasts (not necessarily big, but that's for sure a plus), and a good body.

You, my friend, happen to fall into that category. You look gorgeous, now if you have a good sense of humor, you're set. I can't date a girl that can't laugh. A good smile is also really important :)

• I would judge a woman by her brain!

• I agree with most of the girls here... You are fishing... You know you look good, if you didn't then you wouldn't have uploaded a load of pics that make you look like a complete slut, don't get me wrong, id still f*** you.. but I wouldn't dream of having a relationship with you lol.

• I personally prefer skinny women with large breasts...as long as they have a post doc in

philosophy of science- a body without brains is...like a penis without an erection...

• You are at a perfect weight for your height. I had a girlfriend your same height and weight. There was not an ounce of fat on her. It was great seeing her nude. At that height and having big boobs you have a great commodity. You do not need to worry about if men like thin girls, you're thin because you're already perfect. Guys should be following you like bees after honey.

• I would recommend the term "healthy weight" because you could potentially hurt other women's feelings that are on this site. Thank you for your answer; however, I disagree ^_^ BMI (body mass index) calculates the percentage of fat, if there is no fat - you are not as healthy as you could be in most scenarios.

• I pity you.

• I neither ask for or need your pity. Keep it to yourself.

• Well looking at your profile picture I would say you look great. I just don't see the need to bring this up unless you have a self confidence problem

• I guess it depends on what you mean by skinny, though judging by your pictures you're bloody gorgeous. Skinny is okay as long as it works with the girl's body structure and height. Ribs showing is a TOTAL turn off for me. Ewww. And incidentally the majority of female answerers on here need to get a fcking life already holy sh*t. So there's a female that you think is more attractive than you. You're own frickin self esteem issues man. Go see a shrink.

• Definitely cute. I don't think your "too" thin at all. Just about right. And I don't really prefer thin girls, just girls who at least try to be healthy would do.

• i can't speak for every guy but for me, I'm not really into thin girls. I'm a little bit on the thin side myself and 6 ft 2 inches and I want a girl who is thick with a curvy body. I like girls with meat on there bones who take care of themselves, and eat. But then again other guys find it very attractive and go after thin women

• It's okay hun, don't let other girls' comments bother you.

The kind of body you described actually has always been my preference in a woman.

This is what I call the Playboy centerfold body. I like a nice, tight little body with shapely hips, hourglass figure, small, shapely buttocks, and a gorgeous, big flattering bust on that tiny little frame. You can get an idea of what I mean by pausing the video at 1:19 of this video:

link

And it's not as if really attractive girls don't have good personalities. There are plenty of hot girls who have great personalities.

People who give you a hard time about it are probably just jealous of you. Don't let it get to you. Yes there are jealous, judgemental people out there, but there are also plenty of people who are not judgemental; they're just a little harded to find. ;-)

• I think you are quite pretty, unfortunately I might not display much interest in you because I would be afraid you would reject me on the basis of my appearence. To be sure I'm not hideous, but I'm not George Clooney either...besides I'm married :-P

• That is pretty close to perfect for me, my girlfriend is like that she's 5'2 or something and barely over 100 lbs and she has big t*ts. I don't see anything wrong with a girl who likes to keep herself in shape.

• I like all types of body sizes(expect when it's too skinny or too fat).My first girlfriend was skinny and my last girlfriend was thick,so that tells you something about it,which is I go for everything.

Don't worry about the people you met,because there is close to 7 billion people on the planet,so you will find guys who like all kinds of girls.

P.s nice pic! :)

I'm out!

• If you are "jealous of immature females," why are you asking this question? You are fortunate enough to be physically attractive - and I'm sure enough guys indicate that on a regular basis. Are you just not getting the validation you need in a certain way?

• The whole point of this question is do men like thin girls! I never once asked do I look good. I know facially I'm not ugly but men have told me oh you could use a few pounds. All I'm saying is I find more men attracted to girls with bigger bodies like beyonce and so on. I just wanted to know if there are men out there who do like skinny girls I can't find any!! I never once said I wasn't pretty and everyone keeps thinking that that's what I mean.

• Well, in that case, I can absolutely assure you there are guys who not only find thin girls attractive, but prefer them almost exclusively.

• A shallow man will have a perfect view of women ...

A real man will look deeper then just the outside.

but of course I think everyone in a way would like a fit partner...

• Yes guys love thin girls, who wants a fatty? No one unless were talking about a blunt. You are very pretty, you look reasonably athletic, and flexible. Definitley hot. But you need to clean your room.

• Lol tell my girl we share an apartment and her room has the big mirrors for pics so it sucks everyone thinks it's my room lol it's ok tho I guess Ill help her ass clean lol!!

• Well if her room is always that bad I bet you do the dishes too huh?

• I do everything lol!

• you kinda remind me of this lesbian chick I know.

• Damn.. too sexy girl.. I don't know about all men but I like girls anywhere from thin to average.. as long as your in shape.

• You make me laugh. Are you seriously asking if guys like you or are you just fishing for compliments?

• No I'm not saying I'm ugly I know I'm not buy I'm skinny and I don't understand y a guy would prefer a thick girl over skinny usually thick only gets thicker and don't get me wrong thick girls like beyonce are beautiful but I just don't get what's wrong with a beautiful skinny girl?

• Umm, every guy likes diffrent things.

and buy saying "i just don't understand y a guy would prefer a thick girl over skinny usually thick only gets thicker" ummm because he can?? and most guys don't like breakable little girls with bodies of 12 year olds. but hey, some do!

• Ok well there's a diffeence between a skinny girl that's like a 12 year old and a skinny girl with curves so your comment about a 12 year old doesn't offend me because I do have curves so thanks :-)!!

• personally I perfer a woman that has curves and thickness. At 5'2 I'd want you to weigh about 120lbs. Jus me though

• After taking a look at your profile pic, while I can't see your butt, assuming it's you in that pic you're fine, no problem worrying about your figure.

• guys like thin girls,infact the idea of a fat girl(not too fat but just an overweight) naked girl can be a big turn off

looking at ur pics you seem to be normal and don't really need to worry bout anythng

guyz would infact go mad at the frame you have

• ... is that you in the picture?

if so then I agree with the guy below.. your just fishin for compliments young lady.

• 5'2 105 pounds with big breasts and not fat. The small butt thing is the only negative you mentioned and even that is not bad. I'd rather have a girl with a small butt than a big fat flabby ass.

You are firing on all pistons babe! You are a definite hottie.You are what we call a "spinner' and that's always hot!

Sweetheart it sounds to me like you are one of those girls that all the guys want and all the fat girls hate.

Count your blessings. Stop being insecure and enjoy the hand you've been dealt. You will not have any trouble with attracting guys.

And if you do... Get in touch with me. I know how to appreciate a sweet little thing like you.

I'll treat you right.

• personally I think, skinny is totally fine as long as the girl has CURVES...and you definitely have them! you look amazingly hot to me!

there are also lots of not so skinny girls that I find very hot, as long as their curves look feminine and sexy...

• Um... this is shall I say really really frikin silly! I mean HOW are we supposed to give you advice when the only thing that we can see is that your face and you t*ts are DEADLY... they should have a warning next to them (no intended to be seen by the elderly or people who have heart complications) because you would give my grandpa a heart attack!

Shame on you if my grandpa saw you I would be mourning for a month.

Now seriously you are trying to see if your "butt" is small but all we can see is your front. Now WHAT is that? Are you stupid and just trying to get compliments (and kill old folks)?

I'm sure your smart I'm just trying to be humorous and point out the flaw in your question that might lead to more dead old folks (hopefully HAHAHA)

• The pictures look sexy.

• More from Guys
    67

What Girls Said 43

• I really think you only put this question on here to hear some compliments. No guy is going to read that and think you're ugly. It doesn't matter how people online react to a description of you. You can figure out whether you're attractive by asking people in real life who can see you and know your personality, which is the more important of the two anyways.

• I find that guys really like thin chicks... you know the petite ones like you... I would say almost every guy I know like very well proportioned girls with nice boobs... plus one could compensate for the other one :) in this case the ass... but you said yours are small not flat and that's still good because honestly your body seems proportion... I don't think you would have any problems with guys! plus you really have an extra advantage, and that is that you are very pretty :) so kudos...

• Awww Ty you are so sweet!!! Seriously I'm

so used to girls just talking sh*t and your actually sweet wish there were more females like you!!

• Hey not everyone got the wrong idea about your question.... you know there are some people who just don't get it... or just wanna make fun or whatever ... don't mind them , your question is valid and I don't think you have offended anyone with your question... chill

• Awww well thanks cause I don't try to hurt anyone.

• soem girls truly are that insecure...

Too all the females on here that don't hate thanks cause it takes a real woman to act classy and not talk sh*t. Thanks really I mean it! I'm sick of jealous immature females (+1 AGREED! )

anywho.. I used to be you size I'm 5'4'' and I used to be like 115 pounds with a large bone structure and I had D's and I ended up getting pregnant and gaining a lot because my body wouldn't have been able to carry my child (I almost miscarried)

my point being yes guys like skinny girls its fun being that size I miss having the ability to work out like I used to etc. but now that I'm starting to get back to it and work out and it feels amazing again, I have no hopes of getting back to that size but now there are men who like me with more curves like I used to have a flat ass now I got a booty like I have accepted my body and men find that sexy as well.

I think men like women at any size as long as they are comfortable with who they are and they dress accordingly...

• i really don't care about how you look (because I look the same but with a C cup, I think yours are bigger and saggier :D ) but I do care about the little girl in one of your pics... you should feel bad to take seductive pictures in front of her. What kind of example are you giving her right now? I can say you're a bitch just by the way you take your "chick in the mirror" pictures. You seem to take yourself very seriously. Anyway... And if not all girls wanna post pic of themselves its just because most of us are here to ask/answer question and help other people.

Plus, you seem confused. Do you wanna gain or loose weight?

"Lol OK I'm happy with my weight and probably need to lose honey!"

"No naturally skinny I'm actually looking for a routine to help gain!"

You don't even know what you want.

Obviously, yes guys do like thin girls, so stop looking for validation through guys opinion.

• Most guys prefer Average girls and I'd say you fit into the "potential girlfriend category" for them.

• i'm pretty sure most guys are visual and some are if not all are shallow. so you have some good chances of finding a guy liking you based on just physical appearance

• Thin is HOT. Why do you think the Victoria's Secret Models look the way they do? Because skinny sells.

A guy I once dated said he thought that Beyonce was too fat.

So...if you're skinny and flat chested, then you're not that attractive...but if you're skinnny and you have some boobage going on, then you're HOT. So don't worry about it. you're fine.

• Girl! You are so beautiful! Seriously! And just ignore some females on here that are clearly dissing you just because you're super pretty! And it depends on the guy. I'm just like you 5'2 and 107 pounds its been like that for me since I was 13. And I was a 36 C by the time I was 14. I found many men intersted in me. But then again some guys wouldn't give me a second glance. So it all depends on the guy. And just keep it up! You're gorgeous and I'm sure you'll stay that way for a very long time!

Love always,

Edwardcullensgirl1!

• I want to start off my saying, I am sorry there are people (girls) that have no lives and to fulfill them they must slam others. Yes, men do like thin girls (although I am pretty sure that your question has been answered by now) and you are so lucky to have such a great physique! And you are very pretty! I wish I was like you :)

• i think you're just fishing for compliments. I'm not being immature and saying this because I'm jealous because you and I have quite similar bodies.

• For every body type, there is some guy who loves and prefers it. Hope that helps!

• You look fine, but FYI having that crap on your profile about "bitches being jealous" is a complete turn off for both guys and girls and it's kind of immature to put that. No need to get defensive, just take it at face value.

• Men that like thin women tend to go for women with curves, like an hour glass, hips, which most shorter skinny women have, but taller skinny women don't. At least that's what I've noticed.

• really dumb question, makes you look like the dumbass you are.

• You look very pretty

• Hey I'm also 5'2 and a 105...

Who care... i recently put on weight now 115... i think I look better... although my bone structure sucks... small shoulders wide waist same as my hips... but hell what can I do... your muchhh prettier dear can't srme why u would feel to seek out attention

• you obviously have a great bod ( just reading what guys are saying :P) but I think that guys really just want an overall nice girl.. more beauty on the inside. A girl who tries so hard to be "perfect" might forget who she really is and looks will fade away, but who you truly are never will. you need to be more self confident !

• a survey was taken a few years ago and it shows that 75% of men prefer medium frame women between 120 and 130 pounds more that the scrawny skinny girls

• Yes but that goes with height too if you use a bmi calculator on a 5"2 girl 130 is considered quite large so height has a lot to do with weight.

• LOVE how she tells one of the guys above to be quiet about BMI, yet she writes about BMI right here.

just saying... lol

• Yes. They do. It's why most not-thin girls are very jealous. Be happy.

• They sure do!Dont even worry about it.:)

• Youre not even that thin. I'm 5'6" and a half and weigh the same as you. My friends who are short and weigh over a hundred pounds always get called fat.

• Bone structure and fat vs muscle plays a role in it too. Height and weight aren't perfect indicators of a person's appearance.

• Yah good point. Its just that my biggest pet peeve is when people think theyre all perfect and theyre not. And I'm not trying to call her cocky. I'm just saying from personal experience is all.

• Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with you, and I don't think guys have a super specific type, its like w/e floats their boats. but as long as your personality coincides with your looks then your fine!...i think its funny how skinny girls freak out over being too thin and fat girls freak out about being too fat...where are the average girls who feel just right? lol

• I wish more men did like thin girls. I'm too thin, because I have a really fast metabolism and genuinely can't seem to put on any weight. And no guys are interested in me. It's not like I'm flat chested either. It's quite depressing really. Ahh well, I hear that after 20 your metabolism starts to slow down naturally, so I guess I'll just have to wait till then haha!

• Lol that's ny problem fast metabolism but I'm 23 bout to be 24 and it hasn't changed dammit lol!

• Eat more calories per day than you are told to, but keep excersizing, and building muscle will always make you look a little better.

• You think I've not tried that? I've even been to the doctors and been prescribed protein shakes, which have not made any difference. I always eat more calories than usual.. nothing makes any difference :/

• Depends on the guy. Some guys like having something to hold on too, and some guys like thinner girls.

• are you asking about a specific guy? someone your interested or just in general? because you are beautiful girlie :) and if anyway has said different in your life , ignore them , okay?

• Do you workout a lot or diet, or are you naturally skinny?

Im really trying to find a nice diet that I could stick to, so if you have any tips! that would be nice..

Thanks!

• almost every guy I know like Thin girls, with nice boobes.

• Thanks your the only female on here that didn't hate or say something dumb so thank you!

• Lol yeah I just read what they wrote. Frickingg Hatters lol

• Girls hating other girls just because they are happy with the way they look really doesn't benefit anyone.

• you're not that thin.. I think you have a good body..like you don't need to lose any weight and also don't gain any!

• I wanted to add..that you're a bit short so careful of gaining any weight even if they said thin is ugly, cause if you gained a couple of pounds it will show!

• So true my friend is my size and gained ten pounds and it shows a lot. But she's also working to get it off so she will be fine.

• Exactly..don't gain anything..

• Now a days men like thickness on their women. No offense but skinny girls is out big girls are in.

• That's true I think to a certain thickness tho! Beyonce and Shakira bodies with the thick thighs and slim waist now that's so hot!!!

• Yup that's what they like.

• It's relative. Some guys will think you're ugly as hell, others will think you're very attractive, it's true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :}

• More from Girls
    13