Am I the only one in the world who hasn't had their first kiss yet?

I mean, come on! I am missing out on a lot... T_T I might as well kiss a dog to get it over with.

• NO!!! YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE!
  • *gasps* Don't kiss a dog!
  • Sheesh... you're lame...
  • Seriously? You haven't had your first kiss yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope me neither my lips still haven't gotten laid.

What Guys Said 29

• I've been kissed before, in a romantic sense I don't really count them, they uh weren't that great and I had no romantic feelings towards the girl in question. Also relax your 15 geez, enjoy your childhood, don't grow to fast, you have your whole life to grow up but once your childhood is over it's over, gone for good so enjoy it while it lasts be a kid. By the way you have plenty of time and I mean plenty.

• Woah, i only had my first kiss when i was 26... i am glad i waited for it... and she eventually became my wife. Don't rush into it, else you might regret it. A true love kiss is worth waiting for... really it is... wait for it. Just relax you have lots of time for that

• wow get over yourself I'm ten years older than you and in the same position. You don't have to do everything right after puberty.

• Take it easy there drama queen a lot of people haven't had their first kiss at 15. There are people 10 years older than you who haven't had their first kiss. There are senior citizens that have never kissed a person.

• Hahaha... that made me laugh. :)

• @Asker ok sorry.

• @hypno-trip You don't have to apologize. The way I wrote my sentence was confusing, so it could have been easily misunderstood.

• No, I ordered mine years ago and it seems to have gotten lost in the mail.

• Give it time, enjoy your life
    it may happen sooner or later.

If you instead actively looks to get it done
    you may regret it after, which I wouldn't recommend. ^.^

• Lol you're 15, that's perfectly normal and there are plenty of people way older than you ho haven't either and it's normal for them too.

• OMIGAWD me neither!
    Haven't even had a romantic hug. (K I've hugged plenty of girls, but it's never been romantic).
    Heck, I've not even been able to get a girl to go to a dance with me. (More cowardice/stupid standards than anything.) I've just been stuck girl hopping at each slow song.

• Are you not aware you're 15? Seriously, I don't get why so many young people think everything happens so fast. Are you worried you're going to die at 20 or something?

• What? All those votes and no comments? That's a passive lie right there, GaGers

I HAVE NOT HAD MY FIRST KISS YET!!!

• Your time will come! At your age it is perfectly normal to have not had your first kiss. I hadn't kissed anyone @ ur age.

• No you are not the only one... There are many out there... And you are just 15 ... by the time you will reach 18 you will get a lot of them...😊

I had my first kiss when i was like 11!

• My dog finds this offensive!! If you are rushing it, it ain't worth it. Make it worth remembering for a lifetime!!

• give it time, it all happens when you find the right person.

• no lol... many guys here have not

• Go downtown and kiss a homeless dude

• Uh... not happening.

• better than a dog.

• Actually a dog sounds better. lol

• I am 19 and still single and virgin not even kiss so you are not alone but I dog always try to kiss someimes happens😜 but never kissed a human 😊

• Nope, 22 and never.

• Neither have i really, i have meesed around abit sexually... but i never actually kissed a girl

• You're only 15 calm down. When you actually do it you'll see that it wasn't that big of a deal as people made it seem. Same as sex. I had my first kiss at 17

• I don't think that's lame at your age, I didn't my first kiss until I was 20 - that's sort of lame...

Don't worry about it, it'll happen sooner or later. If you really desire a kiss I guess you could suggest it to a friend that you just want a kiss.

• i didn't get kissed until 24 so dont give up hope yet

• No, you are not alone :(

• You still young i only had a 1st kiss at 25 and half

• what the hell, so many people didn't get kiss yet. It's shocking people go out , have fun, find a partner.

• I didn't either! *jump high 5 freeze shot

• You're only 15, it's normal. I had mine at 18

• ull be fine when it happens itll be awesome since its ur first time

• I was 31 when I had my first kiss.

What Girls Said 22

• 20 and haven't even romantically held a guys hand :)

• I've had my first kiss already. I'm no longer a lip virgin, but I didn't get it until I was 17. So don't sweat it. Honestly, it doesn't even matter if you haven't had your first kiss past high school. My sister is 20 and she has still yet to have her first kiss.

• You're not alone !

• Um no. I'm 22 but I have a thing about not wanting share saliva and various germs. You're only 15 so settle down.

• ur 15... chill.

• You're not the only one lmao. Virgin lipsss here.

• I got my first kiss at 18 and ur 15 it will happen soon

• Oh, yes i was once in your position at you age but guess what you are not the only one that wasn't kiss, I was kissed at the age of 17, To most teenagers it can make then feel bad for not having a first kiss or not having a boyfriend but don't worry over that the right person is out there somewhere and maybe he too haven't kiss anyone because for months he had his attention on you and all he wants to do is hold you in his arms and kiss your lips. so just be patient, he will come. Patient people gets the best gifts.

• Ok first of all, you're fifteen. You have PLENTY of time. I'm a year younger than you and I suggest you do the same as me- cherish the moments before you have your first kiss. You're young! You still have time to dream about your Prince Charming! I haven't kissed anyone either, and I'm not a freak or anything (well). But my point is there are a lot of people around your age or older who haven't had their first kiss either. Don't be in a rush to grow up!

• Yeah 15 is young. I dint even star worrying till i was 17. And even then i got my boyfriend (,1st) but didn't have my first kiss till last yr. I was 19 and woth the second boyfriend. So its cool. i wish i was 15 all over again. Wish i could of done more things not only dating bt with friends.

• Better have never kissed then to lose your first kiss to someone you don't have feelings for.

Like me lol, just live your life right now, kids at your age are getting pregnant and stuff.

Be proud because you aren't following that trend

• Woah there! There's no way that I'm getting pregnant before getting married!

• Good! :D Then don't be upset! it's not worth it!!

• I haven't either. Join the club.

• I join the club involuntarily lol :)

• No? Lots of girls haven't kissed a guy yet. You're young too. Some girls don't get their first kiss until their like 20. It's perfectly fine. I had my first kiss at your age, but some don't. Don't stress. Why don't you focus on your school work?

• You are 15 honey, you don't need to be kissed, you should be studying...😐

• Jeez louiz guys... I study all the time.

• I'm 19 and haven't lol

• I didn'#t have my first kiss til I was almost 17, so.

• Dude you're 15! Who cares, i'm 21 and yet to kiss a lad.

• I haven't. So don't feel bad.

• There are many here in GAG

• Don't rush it, in do time 💋

• You can't be willy nilly with your first kiss. You have to give it to someone you want to be with long term

• Yea, you're like the only one from 7 billion people who haven't had a kiss yet.