Guys, Prominent features on a girl or soft? Which do you like more?

Prominent

Soft

7

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had to choose one I'd say soft but really I think a mixture is best. For instance soft cheeks and a softer more cuved face is more attractive in my opinion. But a prominent slightly upturned button type nose is super cute. Really it doesn't matter because both soft and prominent can be super attractive. But I think a mix lets a girl look elegant/sexy and cute at the same time. That's why I like a mix

What Guys Said 6

• I like soft more. But definitely not gonna be a deal-breaker or anything if she have hard or whatever. These sort of thing don't even come up in my mind when I meet girls lmao

• Soft I don't like prominent

• The girl in your over page has hard features hahahahah

• I don't find the women you posted attractive though

• Okay but it's just examples

• Me and the prominent ones don't usually get along:( I like the soft they feel and look safe:)

• Why don't you get along

• Soft! !

..

• Prominent girl is more attractive for me

• I am not sure what you mean by hard or soft. I think Angelina Jolie is one of the ugliest women I have ever had the misfortune of seeing on television. I assume she is an example of hard, so I will go with soft. I would think most people are a combination of the two. A soft nose, and hard chin for example. I would say that Jennifer Aniston is by far the prettiest girl you have listed on here.