Should I approach him?

There is a very cute Indian guy at my workplace and i kind of have a huge crush on him. I find him very intelligent and handsome but my friends says that it's rubbish cause he is Indian and i have no furure with him cause indians are traditional and go out within their own community and also they are gross! I mean i find this racist and disgusting, should I approach him and ask him out no matter what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your friends are ignorant fucks and you don't have much to lose by approaching him.

What Guys Said 2

• There is only 1 race, the human race. Yes, some cultures may be more closed than others, but consider this. As of 2013 India had a population of 1.25 billion. How big is a billion? 1,000,000 seconds is just over 11.5 days, but 1,000,000,000 seconds is almost 32 years. With mumbers this big you are sure to find a huge diversity of attitudes, intellects, raicial bias, and just about every other attribute and attitude you can think of.
    There is no reason not to go for it! Good luck.

• Indian's are traditional? Well not all... there are so many coil Indians i have seen out there... don't listen to your friend... Your friend is very close minded...
    You are not... So go for it

What Girls Said 1

• You should approach him no matter what. Your friends sound like racist pricks.