When guys want to get laid, they go for less attractive girls, is this true?

They go for the girls whom they think are less attravtive than themselves because they are easy.
How true is it guys

As I girl, I often have guys who only wasn't to get laid, does that mean they think I am not attractive enough to be a GF?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, if you're looking for a quick root, you're pretty close to the truth there.

A good analogy for this is disposable razors. You buy the cheap disposable razors and use them once and throw them away whereas you buy and electric razor and you look after it and try to keep it for a long time.

Ugly girls being the disposable razors and pretty girls are the electric razor obviously.

• Hmmm so the ones who want me as friends with benefits don't think Im good looking enough.. OUCH

• what difference does it make

plus friends with benefits doesn't stay forever. one day I would be thrown away , had they met someone "better".

• Yeah, you're like a cheap electric razor for until enough money is saved to buy the good one.

What Guys Said 5

• I think that's crap. The one overlap of truth though is that a guy will approach less prettier girls because they are more likely to say yes to him. But it's not because a hot girl is less or more easier, it's just because a guy will lower his chances if rejection from an uglier girl on approach. That's why I'm a big supporter of prostitution. Casual sex without the bullshit for your average Joe.

• Most guys just generally go for whomever they can get. How attractive the woman is depends on just how lucky the guy is.

• So assume he got lucky and got a very pretty girl, would he still only look for sex from her?

• Depends on what kinds of guy he is. I can't answer this question since I'm not the type that would go for casual sex. Even if I had the looks for it, I'd still focus on finding that 'one' girl. Just fucking when you don't even know the person's family name is an empty experience in my opinion. Fun maybe but empty.

• Nope, back in my party phase days I only go for ladies I find really attractive.

• I'd only sleep with a less attractive girl if I were drunk and felt sorry for her and it was s one time thing. But overall I'd search for the hotter ones and definitely for relationhsip I guesss..

• No, I go for the girl I want

What Girls Said 1

• If they are really desperate then I can see why you would think that