How to tell a guy I'm dating that I'm a virgin?

I've been dating this guy for a few weeks now, and I'm sure sex will be on the cards soon. I have absolutely no idea how to tell him that I'm a 24 yr old virgin, but I need to, because I'm scared and excited at the same time, and I want him to know.
No idea how to tell him this, any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• there's nothing too it, and if he sees your insecurities about this and cares about how you feel then he won't make any sort of fuss about this (I really don't expect him to) and you two can work from there. Just tell him and be honest, there's no "sugar coating" it and all that

What Guys Said 8

• "*Bloke you're dating's name here* I have something to tell you that I need to get off my chest. I'm a virgin"

• The best thing for you to do is to be honest and straightforward with him. If he truly cares and loves you he will be considerate of yoir fears and concerns and both of you will be able to be intimate with no problems.

• Simply put, few if any guys will be bothered by this. Just tell him.

• Tell him afterward or during, if it were me I wouldn't care because she'd be like me.

• Tell him you have never had sex before.

• i got a great one: "im a virgin"

• With morse code. It's available for these situations.

• Being a virgin is a great sin in your country?

• no, but it's not common at all being a virgin at 24 here, specially since I've been in a relationship for the past year where I didn't feel comfortable enough to have sex, which is not the case here. I'm a bit scared but I want to do it.

• Well its better for me, if I was your boyfriend,

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, just go ahead and say it. He will a) respect you for being honest and not go crazy, haha, and b) some guys like virgins/the knowledge that you haven't been around.
    But seriously, if he's half-decent, he won't give a crap. He's dating you for you, not your (lol) wild sex life.

Hope that helps :)

• You say "I'm a virgin".

• Just tell him and if he doesn't like it then you know he's not the right person to lose it to

• just tell him, he will be surprise and trust me, he'll love you even more. He got a virgin

• Whenever y'all talk about sex, bring it up then.

• Just tell him straight up