Guys, how to talk to guy again after I friendzoned him?

I really like this guy and he likes me too. We had so much in common and talked for hours during our first date there was definitely a lot of chemistry. I was scared that he'd hurt me because he was very flirtatious and touchy and I thought he wanted just a fling. I pulled away from his kiss and told him I didn't want to kiss him because i like to take things slow but that i do like him. He got upset and later told me he was hurt by me not wanting to kiss him but he never apologized to me.. he never mentioned his ex by name but said that he's pretty messed up from a past relationship that ended a year ago and that he's not looking for a relationship. Yet at the same time he said he's not like the other guys who I've met who only want sex and he said he won't mess with me like that. I said judging by the way he acted it seemed like all he wanted was sex which was why I was hesitant to kiss him and that I'd be happy to be friends. He hasn't replied.. I'm not sure if he hasn't replied because

1) he is looking for sex and knows i won't put out OR
2) i somewhat friendzoned him

I'm not sure which one it is but I do want to date this guy for the possibility of a committed relationship and want to talk to him again. what do you guys think? And if you think i should message him what should i say

5

Most Helpful Guy

• First off no guy ever is truly happy just being friends with a girl he likes, if any guy says he is he's lying. He's kinda contradicting himself when saying he got hurt from his previous relationship but now it seems like he wants to rush right into this one. The fact you didn't kiss him probably hurt his self esteem and made him feel embarrassed/Not good enough. Which isn't really either of your faults. He's obviously attracted to you and that wouldn't change even though you didn't kiss him. So find out if he really wants a relationship or just sex. And there's a difference between wanting a relationship and wanting a relationship just because sex is involved. The only way to know is time so if you're interested in dating him, straiten things out with him and spend more time together. That's the only way you'll be able to find his true intentions. Best of luck to ya mate

What Guys Said 4

• almost all guys want sex.. that is 95 % ... and i see no wrong in that. i think he wants sex and you are not on the same page with him.. so leave and let him be

• You are terrible with guy, 8/10 women a kiss tell everything about a relationship from will smith in hitch. He deserve someone better

• He's just looking for sex. He says he's not just looking for sex because that's what guys say when they're just looking for sex. Why else would he be all butthurt because you didn't kiss him one time?

• You are douch bag, kissing a women does not always lead to sex. Both you and asker are maron.

• I weighed up ALL the information given by the OP and came to a logical conclusion. Is that something a maron would do?

• You're Wrong put him in Friendzone is done, he's still strong Ignores you in Friendzone reason why