Should I give up my twenties to have a child?

im 28 when im done studying... i feel like i will never find a guy, im 22 now and live at home but im scared ill never find anyone. Im scared for my future... im thinking about having a child,... am i too young im 23 in a few months... what should i do? i feel like life is passing me by and before you know it im 30 with nothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get ypur shit together women... how are you gonna have a baby when you are single?
    You are 22 and you are still young... You are not old... I am 23 and i am single too... but don't take bad decisions just because you are scared... By the time you will be 28 you will find someone... I am very sure... you won't be alone forever...
    Life is unpredictable... Don't be scared of the future!!

Have you ever had a boyfriend before?

What Guys Said 10

• No you are not to young to have a child but carb you afford one atm ➕ can you manage a child

It's never to early or late, it's just about when you are ready

• Your decision but can only tell you my expierence - Most of my female friends waited till 30s to have children and seem totally content.

• No... 22 is still very young.. I didn't get married until I was 30 and didn't have my first of two children until I was 32. I spent my 20's finishing my education.. Got both my bachelors and masters. Worked hard, lived at home, saved money and dated a number of different people before finding the one I married.. If you get pregnant at 22 just for the sake of getting pregnant, with no partner and your life unsorted, it will haunt you for the rest of your adulthood.

• You should think this through more, what your goals are in life.

• Find your guy first and then come back here and post another question

• I was 29 when my first kid was born :)

• your old anway so yes

• My mom didn't have me until she was in her early 30's, and it's rumored I was a mistake

• Well you are an attractive lady and I would be happy for children to have a good looking mother but just relax you will find someone. Or better yet they find you ;)

• have a child with who? you don't have a man.

What Girls Said 4

• Personal I know a lot of women who are a mother at your age. A lot of them regret having a child so young as they feel that there life is over and feel that they weren't ready.

• I'm 20 now and I've decided that my 20s are going to be for me bevause once I have a family and kids my life is going to be all about them so I want to live it up as much as possible now so I can settle down later

• You can still have kids, in your early 30
    Without to much health risk, stick with school and studying, get a good job
    Your own place, then have kids

• Your ovaries still work at thirty you know...