What if you're just ugly?

How can you actually go on a date with a girl you like if you are ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask them out.
    If she says yes. Go on date.
    If she says no.
    Ask someone else.

What Girls Said 4

• There's someone out there for everyone and even if you feel ugly and if many people find you ugly, there will be someone who will love you for who you are, including your flaws. You should watch the Undateables programme. There's people on there with severe learning disabilities, downs syndrome, severe facial deformities, paralysed etc and they find love. You haven't got those things to hold you back so stay positive!

• This is offending torwards people who never found someone.

• I've never had standards. I was like "She likes me? OMG. I guess I'll go with it since she's the only one."

• It's not offensive at all.

• If she accepted the date then a) u must not be that bad; or b) she doesn't care about appearance and is interested in getting to know who u r.

• Then you're ugly, not much you can do about it.

• Just be yourself

What Guys Said 6

• You're just playing life on hard mode

• then i'd wear a fuckin kewl mask bro... 8)

• You get dates by learning how to be a good seducer, dressing well and maintaining good hygiene. Luckily for us, women tend to be more forgiving when it comes to looks, as long as you can make up for it in other areas

• What are you trying to imply here?

• you deal with it and move on.

• You have to live with it.