Guys, question about girls vaginas that look more fat I guess?

Like Hayden panterrie (or whatever) looks like she has balls (a little)
is this unattractive? This is how I tend to look in a bikini too and it makes me so insecure
please be honest

17

Most Helpful Guy

• That's hot... love a fat pussy!

P. S. When did Hayden Panatierre get so skinny? I liked her better with more weight.

• I think she is still hot

What Guys Said 16

• You would look gorgeous!! Take no notice of negative comments. A puffy pussy is the hottest thing in the world. End of story!!

Enjoy the way you are. There are millions of guys that will enjoy looking!!

• don't think i would have noticed really... you are super duper overanalysing... i would go down on a girl like this and eat her till she cum.

• It's natural, normal and nothing to be worried about...
    Do your research and you'll find that the vagina can be positioned higher or lower on the pelvis, different labia shapes, sizes etc...
    But all are capable of giving and receiving the same amount of pleasure...

• 1|1
  • It bugs me more that I can see her ribs.

• Totally normal. Most skinny girls with wider hips (aka a wider birthing canal) will also have a prominant mons pubis. Just the way bones are structured.

#AnatomyDork

• LOL... no way.. where r da balls? o_O

• It's a camel toe
      When I look myself in the mirror it makes me feel like it looks like balls cuz it's fat you know

• no a cameltoe is a crease, the clothes moving INTO the vag

• it is more annoying that she wears push up bras in all her acting jobs so when you see her like this your like "huh? where did all the boobage go?"

• What's wrong with it? You can totally tell that's a vagina. Besides guys aren't looking there, they're looking at your butt and boobs lol. Just sayin

• That's hot! That's called fat pussy? I guess I love fat pussy

• Actually it is a sign of healthy one :D love it

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂 a fat pussy

• It's really sexy... I'd love to have a girl with vagina like that... It's a huge turn on?

• Do any guys want to eat u out vag shape or size doesn't matter? R u wet now or horny haha

• I like the bulge. I like no bulge. Two sides of the same coin, it's all good.

I like a skinny girl too. A skinny girl like that with a bulge is attractive, yes. :)

• Oh you mean fat deposits above the vulva...

It's not a problem, or not a normal/healthy amount anyway.