How do I spend a night with my Girlfriend?

So me and my girlfriend are sexually active and its going so great :) the only thing is, is that we both want to spend a full night together. This isn't easy as both our parents are 100% against the idea, making eachother's houses impossible locations :/ Can you guys give me any advice on how we can get our night together without raising suspicion and so that we can enjoy it, feeling secure and without fear of getting in trouble? I have thought about finding a cheap hotel but where I live, they're all still fairly pricey :/ Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• What about a motel?

• I did think about that, but the only issue is coming up with a convincing cover story

• That's very true. I'll have to speak to her about that.

• Good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• Go camping

• hotel is mainly your only option. for privacy anyways.

• how old is your girlfriend?

• She's 17

• Sound's like I good do that. I reckon sneaking out would be safer, as we do want to sleep till the morning. Wouldn't exactly be pleasant if she was there in the morning and my parents walked in hahahah thanks for the advice :)

• haha yea, i'm atchully 16 and i sneak out occasionally because my parents are strict :(

• Have her stay over late one night and in the morning just say she was too tired to drive home or that you both fell asleep watching a movie. I did this with my boyfriend and they eventually accepted it and let me sleep over when I wanted lol
    Or find a friends house to have a sleep over at.

What Guys Said 1

• if she's over 18 as well... then yer parents cannot tell u anything basically ;-)