Guys, how often do u want to meet the girl you like, before she was ur girlfriend? You live 30 km away from each other?

• once a month
    9% (2)
  • once a week
    45% (10)
  • several times a week
    32% (7)
  • every day
    14% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
and how often do you send messages?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• guess we'd meet somewhere in da middle

• only once a week? enough for you guys already? you won't miss her and you don't wanna see her everyday?

• you mean choose a place between you and her?

• yeah... once a week's fine i guess... and yeaah a place between me and her basically 8)

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe once a week or less. Of course you want to see more of them but too much is bad and plus you want time to miss them a little

• then how often you send messages?

• It depend on how long you been talking. First month or so I text or call once a week and see how they respond. But if everything flows well I'll contact them no more than 3times a week until it actually becomes something.

• Depends on how the relationship is going, if it's going good for a while then every other day. If it just started out, like once a week.

• Once or twice a week. I value my alone time to be honest. But that doesn't mean I do not want to spend time together! We chatted all the time basically.

• you mean when you are in a relationship or before that?

• Oh wait I misunderstood the question. But yeah I guess the spark could be there from the first visit. I wouldn't mind.

• 30 km (about 18 miles?) No problem. I commute that far to work every day.

• once a week to several times a week. as often as we can make it work

• 20 minute drive? Pssh that's nothing.

• don't know if i understood this question right but i voted once a week

• only once a week? but most girls wants to meet more

• BULLSHIT

• You should find a real bitch who sleeps around, then it means you r special for her

• It depends on how great 1st time was and on work schedule