If you saw a girl taller than her boyfriend by a couple of inches at a wedding (and she was in heels), what would you think?

So my girlfriend and I have a couple of weddings to go to and she wants to wear heels that are 5" I'm 5'8" while she is 5'6". So in heels she'll be 5'11" and I'll be about 5'9" in my dress shoes (assuming most shoes typically add about an 1"). I'm concerned that people will see the high difference and talk about us negativitly. However I don't want to act insecure and ask her to wear shorter shoes. So I'm curious what you all think and if I should be concerned?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pf don't sweat it. If people wanna be idiots let them be idiots. It's way wrong to criticize someone over something they can't help like height. And even though she is choosing to wear heels it's a free country, right? Anyways if people choose to talk just tell them that it's because she's wearing heels. And you should also tell them that it's rude to criticize someone over height anyway.

What Girls Said 3

• 5" heels don't add 5" to a person's height. those are heels, not platforms, so it's not a direct transfer of all those inches. you'll be fine.

• They're awesome and don't care about dumb social norms

• tbh it looks weird to me, if the girl is taller than the guy.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you shouldn't care what others think, say or feel about YOUR relationship. Irregardless of 5" heels she would wearing, tell her how great she fucking looks and not simply act but KNOW the girl beside you is the greatest thing in your world.

• You getting married man... That's good... Forget what other people think... This one of the best days of you life... Enjoy it

• np with me.. if they love each other y should i care? 8)

• it would be a bit funny