Girls, Someone from work catches you out with someone else from Work?

I have been on two dates with a girl from work, last week we meet for a coffee but weren't out at the weekend, this weekend it will be the same but we went for a walk after work. Leaving the park, a girl from my department was out for a run and stopped to chat. We both started to laugh and i said that we'll have to bribe her to stay quiet. The girl i was with just said we weren't doing anything wrong and if anyone asks we just bumped into each other. The fact that she isn't worried about people gossiping is that a good thing or a bad thing. Good thing in that she's happy to be seen out with me or a bad thing in that she views us as no more than friends bare in mind when i suggest meeting up she generally always does?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• If i like someone from work and im in the same situation at you, i would definitely bribe the colleague who saw us to not say anything about it at work. If i see you as a friend only, then i wouldn't care whoever sees us because from my pov, we aren't doing anything wrong cause we are "friends"

P. s - i like someone at work and we had something and it has been kept a secret.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it could be more than just a friendship thing; it really could go either way though so trust your gut. Does she seem interested in you or does she seem like she's just cool?

• I think she sees it more then just a friend. It would be different if it was a group that went out for a walk. But it was just you to. It's a good thing she doesn't care about gossip. It means she doesn't care that you guys are seen together. That's always a good thing.

• no, no one loves me

• am sure thats not true.

• Yes its true.

• She just sees you as a friend.