I cheated on my girlfriend and I need to tell her how should i?

Most Helpful Girl

• ass hole...
    face to face is the best.
    but make sure she has nothing around that she can throuw on you. and you r more than an arm lenght away.
    I dunno if she will appreciate it, but i would. I hate texts that r like we r breaking up or i cheated on you... have the courage to tell her in her face.

What Girls Said 5

• Tell her that you're sorry and that it will never happen again! Although she probably will still leave you.

• Just tell her the truth, go into to detail, because yes we want to know what happened. Tell her you're sorry. What she does next is up to her.

• Jerk tell her

• tell her but expect to be dumped. :)

• Sit her down and tell her. Tell her the truth don't leave anything out.

What Guys Said 3

• Sit her down and have a talk. But you will need this:

www.collegesurfing.com/.../suit-of-armor.jpg

Also, expect to be broken up with. If yoy DO want to stay with her, tell her as gently as possible, apologize, tell her it'll never happen again, and hope for the best. She will probably still dump you though

• Tell her face to face and don't leave out the details, she deserves to how all this came about and why you felt the need to cheat. I would say go somewhere where there isn't any distractions, noisy areas, or where people can hear you business within earshot.

• By giving her your severed penis as an apology.