• Ask
  • myTake

He used to call me everyday, or text me sometimes, now it's maybe 2 or 3 times a week, should I worry?

OK, so let me give you a brief history on us. We have dated since June of this year, before that we knew each other over a year, I met him when I... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• Basically, it sounds like the "honeymoon" phase of the relationship is over. It typically lasts about 3-6 months before things settle down into more of a routine. I wouldn't worry very much if the only thing that's changed is some of the passion has faded, that's what normally happens. As long as you two still enjoy each others company and time together then everything is great. If you want to hear from him more during the week why not take the initiative and call/text him?

• I do, but I guess I just wish all the wondeful things guys do in the beginning didn't change! If they won the girl that way shouldn't it stay that way? I love hearing his voice and knowing I am on his mind, it makes me feel good, and confident in our relationship.

• The guy way of thinking is "I have the girl, I don't need to win her over anymore". It's unfortunate, but that's how it goes most of the time.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

0/2500