Girls, tell me what you like most on a date?

Ok so every girl likes her own thing but what i wanna know is what do you prefer as a date and also what do you prefer doing on a date?

Lol I always take my girls out of town to some fancy restaurant and then buy her what she likes but I just wanted to know if any of you prefer what i do with ma girl

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I love drive in movie theaters. They're simple and cozy and you get a great deal for a cheap price! Nothing better than blankets in the back of a car while watching X-men with popcorn. It's a cheap and simply date that almost always seems romantic (even though in all simplicity it's just an outside movie theater). Bring bug spray though!

• My first date with my boyfriend was memorable. We started off with dinner. Then we went to a winery and tasted wine bc I'd never been to one. Then we drove around the country side and listen ed to music and got to know each other. Then we went and ice cream and talked some more. We ended up on a doc listening to love music and dancing under the stars. So corny but I loved it. Girls love romance and two years later we are still madly in love.

• I like well going for a walk in the park or going out to see concert or even going to an art gallery. I like dates to be different and unconventional if time permits :)

• Never take a girl to a movie for a first date. How do you know if you like them enough to take them out again if you were watching a movie the whole time? No no.
    For just dates. If the weather is nice a picnic is always fun. By a lake, at a park. Somewhere peaceful where you can talk and just enjoy each other's presence.

• Anywhere but the movies, like a park, museum, somewhere you can focus on each other easily
    Talking and joking. People watching. Actually getting to know each other and being comfortable in silence when there is nothing left to say

• Any activity is usually fun and distracts from any awkwardness. Regardless always actually listen to her and ask questions. Make her feel important and don't be afraid to tell her how you feel!

• Dinner, bowling, going to see a movie or a play, ice skating, going to the park, or going over to his place and watching a movie. I think your girl would like some of these.

• Adventurous... the most successful dates are the spontaneous ones

• At home watching movies

• Something completely spontaniouse its always more fun if its not planed

• Dinner and Movie. One exciting thing I like is when the date draws out into late midnight. I had a guy take me to dinner, a movie then he taught me how to drive his sports car in a closed mall parking lot at 2 in the morning. It was so much fun :] . I'll never forget it.

• a sweet, chivalrous, and funny guy who can take the lead in a good way and be creative and romantic who has passion and mystery at the same time

• women be like "I support equality"

men be like "but you want chivalry, which is special treatment"

• yeah well society is stupid I f****ing care less about equality sure its great if a woman wants to run a company thats great no one says she can't but when you say I want to a stay at home mom people have no respect or idea how much harder it is to be a mom than to run a company so screw society there are God given gender roles