Is it okay to see multiple boys?

Hey,

I was wondering if you guys think it is morally acceptable to see multiple guys. I would only get physical with one of them, but it is okay to see (and maybe drink a coffee) with others too?

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you're not actually already committed and you don't have a boyfriend you can go ahead and feel free to do whatever you like. Don't allow other's judgements have an impact on you.

What Guys Said 13

• The morality of it has to do with the awareness of everyone. If people think they are in an exclusive relationship, then seeing other people will be a betrayal of that arrangement. If people are aware of it, they are consenting to being in a relationship with someone doing that, and there is no problem at all. What consenting adults agree to do is all fine and good. It's what you do without consent that becomes 'not ok'. Keep it all above board and you're good to go.

• You can do whatever you like but don't be surprised when one of them gets jealous and doesn't want to see you anymore.

• No... No It's not alright. You're leading them on which is not good :3

• Just fro what you described, it would seem fine, but it would also help to know what moral system you are using.

• Friends, yeah. Dating, not so much.

I only know one guy who dates multiple women at a time. The best analogy I can think of is watching someone try to juggle eggs and dropping them all, over and over again.

• Lmao as long as you don't have a boyfriend you can do what you want but don't get mad when someone judges you for it.

• Hang out with whom ever u please. Is a free country basically.

• I think it's ok

• I do the same so I'd be a hyprocrite if I told you otherwise, just know that the others will probably get jealous or disassociate themselves with you.

• it's ok with me

• No its not ok would you say ok for your boyfriend that you really love to see other girls

• Yeah, that's fine. I do that with girls. As long as you're honest about it, and as long as you haven't agreed to be exclusive with someone, you're in the clear :)

• Being friends with? Yeah, Sure

Getting intimiate with in anyway? No, Thats pretty fucked up.

What Girls Said 6

• do the others know about the others

is it clear that you're not in a relationship

if they know and are ok with it, then nothing wrong with that.
    just don't lead them on. someone might get hurt.

• As long as you haven't agreed to be exclusive with anyone you can do whatever you want

• What if some of them try to force you?

• what kind of forcing do you mean?

• force you to have sex

• hell no. i would leave him right away. thats a really messed up thing for a man to do

• Yeah it is. You don't have to put all the eggs in one basket when you are just dating

• Hell no!!!

• If you haven't had a talk about not seeing other people with any of them then yes it's fine.