Is he blowing me off, or I am overreacting?

I need all the advice on because I just someone to really look at ththe pictures and read what I said and give their honest opinion because this determies a lot. I have been talking to this guy for two months we meet on campus and we both like each for a year on Monday I asked to hangout since we haven't hung out outside of school for a a while, when I asked him hangout he said he was hanging out with his sister and so today I went out of my Element since I have to much pride, I ask him today to hangout and he said he was going to this new brewery with sister. I I feel like he is blowing me off don't know if I am overreacting or if he is because if he doesn't like me anymore he can plenty of chances of telling me today and on Monday we I asked to hangout I just need advice if he is blowing me off or not if it matters he is 33 and I'm 24. The firs three picture is our conversation on Monday He is the grey bubble and I am the green bubble.
Is he blowing me off, or I am  overreacting?

(Below are the conversation from today )

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to tell ya sweetie, but he doesn't want to hang out with you :( the key here is that, he may actually be busy, but he's not leaving a time when he is free to hang out with you. Just leave it as is and see if he initiates a conversation with you. He should put a little work into the chase if he does have feelings for you.

• Maybe I should just block him from Facebook and just leave everything be then

• I wouldn't do that just yet. If you don't hear anything from him for a few days, and blocking him on fb will help you move on, then do it.

What Guys Said 2

• Fall back and see how long it makes home to talk to you and ask you out

• Yup he doesn't seem interested. Don't delete him, just let it be and stop asking him out.

What Girls Said 3

• He doesn't seem interested in hanging out, just leave it

• But should I delete him from Facebook?

• If it makes you feel better yes, if it makes no difference, then don't bother

• Yes he's blowing you off.

• he's blowing you off