Guys, What can I do to get guys to ask me out?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress nice. Wear a nice after shave and visit places girls frequent like bars and parties. Parties are a great way to get a hookup.

But most important of all: Be confident! Don't be afraid to make eye-contact and flirt, and have something nice to talk about.

Good luck my man!

What Guys Said 8

• The most important thing is to make him aware that you are attracted to him with subtle hints. Like e. g. maintain eye contact a little longer than normal and smile. Ask him questions about himself. Dress in a way that emphasizes your natural beauty.

• Go up to them, and yell at them: "Hey! You are going out with me right now!!!" Okay, I'm kinda kidding here. Get one of your girlfriends to tell the guy to ask you out.

• flirting with him a lot, saying hi to him everyday, hug him when he's at his worse pretty much anything that gives him that light bulb to date you, tbh if a girl gave me a hug everyday of my life even the really long hugs i would ask that girl out

• if you find a guy that catches you eye you should go up to them and talk you can't always except the guy to come to you

• your only 14. stop being desperate. you don't want to be a h0e by 2-0.

• Flirt. lol, you said it yourself you're good at having a dirty mind. USE IT

• dont worry it'll happen just give it time

• nothing. you can ask them out too...