Should I be flattered that she texts me whenever she is drunk?

I've been chatting with this girl online, but we haven't been able to meet irl yet, and whenever she has been out drinking, she starts texting me asking me to come over (I've been otherwise occupied every time). Dies this mean that she thinks about me a lot, or is she just trying to hookup?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess. I mean, obviously she is thinking about you and since she is drunk all her inhibitions have run loose and she isn't afraid to text you. Remember, drunk actions speak sober thoughts. It could be that she both likes you and wants to hook up. If you've been chatting her a while, then maybe she wants to get to know you. She's most likely attracted to you so hooking up is definitely something that could be on her mind, but it doesn't mean it's the only thing.

What Girls Said 4

• You should be flattered haha.

• Depends what kind of girl she is tbh. If she's a natural shy type then it could be good but if she's not then she might just want a hook up.

• No. That's not a good thing. She probably doesn't mean half the things she says and she most likely won't remember it the next day

• it depends.. personally for me whenever i drunk text a guy it's usually someone who i'm pretty nervous to talk to so i feel extra courageous. or i'm horny lmao

What Guys Said 1

• no dude... textin when she's drunk means nothing u know... 8)