Friends disapprove of the girl I am seeing?

They don't all disapprove. But what is happening is that they are all super into their faith with God. I believe in God too, but I am not as serious as I used to be. This girl I met seems like a really good fit for me and we both really like each other. But the thing is, she swears a lot and does not come across as someone who follows God, though she does believe in him. They are worried that If I get involved with her that I might "lose" my faith. Some of my friends do like her as a person though. I dont want my friends to dictate my life, I can make my own choices. But I also dont want to date someone that my friends disapprove of. I am so confused =/

Most Helpful Guy

• then do wot u want 2 do bro... don't listen 2 any friends... do u like her? :-)

What Girls Said 1

• Ask yourself who is more important. God? Or this girl?

• they both are. I dont get why I can't have both!

• But she DOES believe in God. She wants her kids to go to church and to do daily prayers etc.. but she swears right now, and since we are in college she made the choice to party more than go to church while me and my friends chose church over partying. But I see potential for her to live closer with God.. just she isn't right now..

• I'm not saying don't try to 'get' her closer to God, do try. But I would not advise starting a relationship until she is more spiritually stable.

What Guys Said 2

• It's your life, man. If you and this girl are that compatible, then go for it. You can always invite her to your church!

• I SAY TEST THE WATERS. IF ITS TOO DEEP, THEN YOU CAN ALWAYS SWIM BACK TO SHORE.