Date a girl, then you get the answer no?

Have you ever been on a date, where you work so hard to get her to go out with you on a date, then later you ask her if she wants to be a couple. Then later she says no! Would you be hella p*ssed about it? I mean you talk to this girl for a couple months of knowing her then you go on a date! I know that's the part of dating but does that p*ss you off that you just wasted your time when the answer was NO?!?!?!?!?! =]

Most Helpful Guy

• This is going to sound odd but no. If you have to work hard to get a girl it's because she didn't want to go out with you in the first place. Don't try to persuade a girl to change her mind because in the back of her head that doubt is always going to be there. It's always going to be a road block in your relationship. I only date girls who want to be with me. If they don't, that's too bad for them, they're missing out.

MY opinion, not yours.

Cheers.

What Girls Said 2

• trust me...

it won't be :)

• Maybe she just realized she didn't want you as a partner. Also could be she's not into that "relationship" thing right now. You were probably cool to talk to and get to know but I'm sure she realized down the road that you weren't that guy she wanted to be coupled with.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't ask her to be a couple after one date. I have a six date minimum rule before entering the trial couple phase, LOL. Nevertheless, if I thought we were both feeling ready, asked her to be exclusive, and she said no, I feel aggravated but not p*ssed. That's just the nature of dating.

• you made two mistakes, in my opinion:

your first mistake was talking to her for months before you ask her out. you possibly moved into the friend zone, without help from anyone else.

your second mistake was asking her to be a couple on (or shortly after) the first date. that's premature. as a general rule, people date for at least a month or two to see if there's mutual interest before they become exclusive.

so I'd be disappointed, but probably not p*ssed.