How can I make my boyfriend feel jealous?

We have been dating for 5 months and not once have I ever seen him get jelous, or mad or anything. The only times I ever see him "watch out" is when I'm talking to his brother, but all he does is just look at us, probably because it's usually just us three when I go over since they share a room. I get jelous when girls post things on his wall like smily faces, or "tbh - you're cute" and also when he makes plans to go out with one of his female friends. I want him too feel jelous or lucky for having me, because he doesn't seem to realize how much guys I push away and have bloked just so the could stop borthering me. I feel like he doesn't realize that I'm someone he sould be over protective of, and someone he should fight for. Not like I want all his attention, but I want him to show that he's aware I shouldn't be taken for granted, how do I do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• whoa,... w8... y u wanna do this

instead of makin him jealous... y don't u try 2 keep hm near u? :-)

What Guys Said 3

• Have another guy do things for you in front of him..

• Did I seriously just read this?

• you are one dangerous human... hope he dumps you.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't! It's not worth it.

• He shouldn't have to be possessive and protective of you. It is good that he is allowing you to have your freedom. I would not recommend trying to make him jealous because that could make him angry and start an argument.