Was he trying to ask my out (or tell me something important)?

There's this guy that I liked for a while and I have a feeling that he likes me. Today after class I was packing my bag to go and I saw he was writing his name on his assignment. I just smiled at him and then he approached me really slowly and he said my name really slowly and I was like "yeah? Then he just looked at me and froze and he just stared at me for a long time and he was like can u move because he wanted to go around to talk to the teacher, but when he was writing his name down the teacher was right next to him. It felt like he was trying to tell me something important and he was acting really timid (which was cute ☺️) What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I just smiled at him and then he approached me really slowly and he said my name really slowly and I was like "yeah? Then he just looked at me and froze"<---- oui 8)

otherwise y so nervous? ;-)

• True ☺️

• Givin it a try... is ok in my opinion : -)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Probably not that important then.

• Can you elaborate I'm confused.

• Then why did he freeze up

• And why was he acting so nervous if it wasn't that important