How to get a boyfriend?

I'm lonely. I've never had a boyfriend and I feel left out. Everyone has been with someone or they decide not to. But me o want to experience a kiss, holding hands, hugs, late night texts, a guy that actually makes me feel special and wanted. And I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone. And I'm at a breaking point. I'm 16 and I've never had a first kiss or a boyfriend and Its not like I'm ugly. I don't know what wrong with me tbh

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just 16, I'm 18 and haven't had any of that.:/
    I also feel lonely and not good enough for anyone, I'm never anyone's first choice. But I'm learning to live with it, it's not like I can control it much. If it'll happen someday, it will, if it won't, it's gonna be very sad. But what can you do.
    If you're not like me and you're not shy and stuff then just 'put yourself out there' like people say and maybe you'll find someone, especially if you're saying you're not ugly. I don't really have much more advice for you cause I'm in need of some myself.

What Guys Said 7

• 16... don't worry u r still ypung basically :-)

anyway don't worry... u just haven't found da right guy yet ;-)

• Is there a deadline when you officially declare that your life is over?

• A lot of girls and guys never had a so there's nothin wrong with you. If you want one just dress pretty and get the attention of a guy you like.

• You will soon; don't worry about that

• Well just be urself. . never try to act different from what u r. .. keep it real.. I love girls that r sweet caring outgoing.. be like that. . lol

• You'll just date for two weeks and break up, not even worth the trouble

• BE A SEX SYMBOL.

UH OH... BUT WAIT TILL YOU ARE OLDER...

What Girls Said 3

• Be funny, be wild, be you. At first I hadn't had a first kiss until this summer. I went to camp and I decided to let go (Frozen Lol) and be me, and then on the way back, a guy that I thought was a really cool person asked me to sit with him, and he kissed me on the bus. It was really weird since we only knew each other for literally the last 2 days. My point, guys like a girl that is not afraid to mess up and get a her hands dirty when she has to. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

• Talk to boys and ask the attractive ones out.

• Ya tried that but they are all taken or fuck boys

• there's absolutely nothing wrong with you! i didn't get my first kiss until i was 17 and it wasn't even that exciting or life-changing. i know this feeling must suck right now but honestly the moment you can feel special and secure without a man will be the greatest feeling in the world. besides guys your age are immature and don't know how to properly treat girls (not all but most lol) chin up! :) xx

• I've had guys like me but they've never gone beyond crush and I just feel like I'm not worthy of them to stick around and find out more about me. To get to know me so we can have a relationship

• you are completely worthy. i promise you. the reason they don't stick around probability has more to do with them than it does with you. guys can get just as shy and nervous as girls so maybe they just aren't totally sure of themselves. i found that in high school, guys weren't interested in me because they were intimidated.. i knew that they were immature and i didn't have the same level of maturity as them. when i got to college it all changed dramatically. in high school guys are overly concerned about popularity and fitting in.. but college it's less of a concern. i promise that someday you will find someone that likes you for exactly who you are. please stay positive!! it will all work out in the end. :) xxoo

• Thanks that means a lot