Guys, Would You Date a Heavy Woman?

I'm not heavy myself, just doing a social expereiment.

• Yes
    31% (11)
  • No
    69% (24)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Yes i would date and love a heavy woman, i can't see just using her for sex
    that is so selfish in so many ways but there is guys who don't care.

• No I would not, don't get me wrong though I'm not saying it in a bad way but put yourself in my shoes, why would I choose a heavy girl when there are a lot of slim and more attractive girls?

• curvy gals FTW <3

• Whoever disliked this is a Brit and I know it.

• generally when i say i lke curvy gals, i get tons of downvotes from GUYS

• From videos and polls, girls are more likely to date heavy men than men would date heavy woman. Dayum (most) guys are selfish :|

• No.
    Slim, athletic - only.
    I am athletic, i work hard to stay that way. I don't even look at fatties.

You don't like my answer, that's your call. I am brutally honest.

• I would have to say no because I am attracted to petite women

• Like heavy as in curvy but a little on the chunky side heavy?
    Or heavy as in heavy heavy?

• Yes and have done in the past and would do in the future.

• Honestly I'm soryr but I can't I like the skinny and fit women I'm just being honest

• Put up a picture of what you mean by "heavy".

• My fiancee is a BBW

• Your fiancee is a Bolivian Barrel Worker?

• How interesting, you own dirt bikes! You see us here in the real world don't give a camels butt about what you have done with your money. For all i know you could be making it up, you might not even have a fiancee. See here we are arguing about how being called a Bolivian Barrel Worker is offensive. I will give you one more chance to tell me and then i'm leaving.

• Ohh and for you edification i have been woodworking since i could walk an just finished restoring my parents house to how it looked when it was built in 1914. I also play the violin, guitar, bouzouki, and cello. I work with a professional Croatian performing group (as a performer), I have travelled the world and seen more beauty, romance and pain then you can fathom, and i am on my way to the Ivy League.

• It really depends on how pretty she is and her personality. She can always lose weight with me later if she's willing. I voted yes.

• I wouldn't have anything against her, but I'd be concerned for her health, especially if we got married and 50 years later she's still just as heavy.

• Thanks for your answer, and it's nice to hear you'd be concerned for someone you love.

• Yeah as long as she isn't heavier than me.

• It also depends on how she carries it and if she's willing to lose weight (assuming she's obese). If she's all belly, then sorry but that's not exactly my ideal type.

• xD sorry but i think your lack of self-esteem is heavier than your weight (be happy with yourself; if you want to change it, hit the gym.)

• like heavy metal... ?

• Heavy heavy, I would have to admit it would be hard to. I know I'm going to catch crap for this, but it is what it is. But if she's not too heavy but she's kinda heavy, then I would say that I would, yes.

• Skinny girls <3

• Not a chance