Guys, men:when do you decide not to use a condoms on a girl anymore that you have been hooking up with , or dating?

after time? commitment?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Um... never? I cannot have children. My life would literally be over. There is nothing i fear more than getting a partner pregnant. I'm just really paranoid, so i wouldn't even have sex unless she is on birth control I'm wearing a condom, and I'm even gonna try and pull out.

I need three lines of defense. However if i had a vasectomy (which i might get), or if she got her tubes tied, then I'd stop wearing condoms as soon as we got tested.

What Guys Said 15

• It depends on the level of trust and whether she is using a reliable form of birth control.

• I decide when we are both proven clean, she has another form of birth control and we have been dating for a bit, at least a month I suppose? Condoms don't bother me nearly as much as some guys

• Only if we were in a relationship and I knew she was a. on the pill or some other form of birth control and b. not during the peak of her cycle

• After we get tested, and are in a committed relationship.

• When I dated her 40 years , she's gotten std test every year, and she ties her tubes. I don't want kids. Ever

• This is a good question.. I'm curious of other girls opinions, I know my girl she hinted at us both getting tested which is fine but it makes me wonder like when that time is going to be or whatever.

• Once we agree to stop using them. She is on birth control, and neither of us has STDs.

• After marriage. I'm fine with everything, but till we're wed the bag stays on :)

• After marriage

• if she's on bc as soon as we both got tested, which I like to do as early as possible.
    that's at least the theory but I have to admit that my brain turns off as soon as I'm horny. done way too often bareback with girls I don't know

• After I know she is free from any infections, n loves me truly

• Always use it or the female will trap you.

• For me
    When both are ready talk about it if not comfy don't
    But be ready for anything!!!

• When--and only when--she and I have talked at length and agreed to have children.

That hasn't happened yet.

• After I know for a fact that she is STD free and she is on birth control